Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Selfish Top

Yesterday I wanted to get back to my normal self and not be worried over Tony and Roger kissing.

Fuck That! (the worry).

I called my #1 Fan and he met me a half hour later.  Just like yesterday we met, he sucked, he rimmed, I came down his throat.  He kept me in an orgasmic bliss for around 30 minutes.  I finished by standing up and fucking the back of his throat.  He helped me dress (he has a thing about that; he wants to be of service).  After we are done, he has a goofy, estatic look on his face, like someone who just won the lottery might have.

Later that night I hooked up with a guy online.  He was very hot Mexican, 6', 27 years old, 150 lbs, very nice dick.  He came over dropped his pants and went to his knees and started sucking me.  He was good at it.  He then turned around, bent over and started wagging his ass at me.  I rubbed my wet dick head on his hole.  I then spit on my fingers and started to rub his hole getting him ready. I fingered his ass and it was clean and nicely tight, but not too tight.  I applied more spit to my cock and slowly pushed in.  No Rubber.  It felt wonderful and he would push back each time I thrust into him.  This boy loves cock up his ass.  I shot a big load into him.  I came and came. It was an extended orgasm. 

He had a really excellent dick, but I ignored it completely.  I want our dynamic to be him giving me his ass.  If I paid attention to his dick or sucked it, it might change the dynamic.

No comments:

Post a Comment