Thursday, November 11, 2010

Two Teenagers

I usually hang out with the very attractive young Mexican Tony, 2-3 nights a week.  We see each other at the gym and usually play Squash. 
We have only one time had a kissing session.  I was drunk during that one. Tonight I got lucky again.

Tony and I played Squash for around an hour, then hit the hot tub and steam room.  After a long hot shower, we were both "squeaky clean" .

Tony started a new job 3 weeks ago, and has been working late. I haven't seen him much in the last couple of weeks.  We had been texting all weeks, flirting and complimenting each other.  He is so much the type that I like best: young, lean, nice dick, good skin.
I was driving an SUV and we met and I drove to a street without much lighting.  I had put the back seat down and we laid down there, fully clothed.  He had promised to kiss me, and I was ready to collect that debt.  We kissed, and I did this thing with his neck.  A guy did this to me a couple of years ago, and it drove me wild.  I've been doing it to guys ever since.  What it is, is that you kiss the side of the other guys neck, like where a vampire would bite. LOL  After kissing and wetting the skin, you take a big bite of his neck, firmly, but not actually "biting" him, and then you pull the neck muscle through your teeth, raking his flesh, but not leaving a mark or a hickey.   I did this to Tony and he was moaning and obviously in ecstasy.  I was thinking about the "red hot lover" reputation of Latinos.  I have found this to be true in many cases. 

We rolled around kissing, and I opened his shirt and caressed his gorgeous, lean body.  Tony's body is a work of art, totally proportionate, lean but muscled with beautiful skin. He is suppossed to be a top, but he hinted to me that he would perhaps bottom for me.  Not tonight though.  Tony is sort of like a girl in that he doesn't want to come across as a slut and is trying to slow things down.  Slow is fine with me, I was LOVING it.

I then told him that I wanted to see his cock.  He protested, but allowed me to open his pants and pull it out.  I have seen him many times naked in the shower, but I had never really had much visual with his cock when it was hard.  It was a beauty, 6 1/2", thick, with a nice head and just the right amount of foreskin. He said that I could not suck it this time.  He was trying to not appear to be a slut.  I get that.
I played with his cock a little, but didn't try to push anything that he didn't want to do.  While all this was going on I couldn't shake this picture in my head of a teenage boy and girl in the back seat of the car (I was the boy in this fantasy).  It really reminded me of a lot of nights in my high school years, trying to fuck and often succeeding in getting pussy.

He told me that we could have oral sex on another date.  I rolled him on top of me and started to caress his back, and massage it.  He would gasp and was obviously very into it.  I ran my hands over his butt cheeks and parted them, then found his rosebud.  I zero'ed in on it and started to alternate tapping it, and just leaving the direct pressure of my finger on it.  He objected, but let me do it.

I'm sure that I will fuck him.  I warned him that I'm not good with rubbers.  That when I put one on my hard dick, it often starts to wilt.  He is in the health care field and actually teaches people in safe safe practices as part of his job.  I think I could probably get my dick into him raw, but I really like him and wouldn't want to do anything to screw things up. I'm not going to push bb at all on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment