Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Blindfold Boy

I have a love/hate relationship with Blindfold Boy.  Two years ago he contacted me on Adam4adam
wanting a guy to rape his throat.  We emailed back and forth and he sent me several photos.
He is a beautiful guy. Thirty years old, 5'9", strawberry blond hair cut short, handsome face, and a beautiful, smooth, blemish free body.  His skin is like porcelain and he has an athletic build and a fantastic ass. No photos of his cock.  If the guy is cute and he is sucking me (or not), I really don't care about his dick.

I was in on meeting him  and we set up a time.  He told me that I could be aggressive, the more the better, and if he gagged on my cock, to just hold him down and force him to take it.  He told me I could do anything I wanted, except fuck him.  I was just looking for some great head (and hadn't started to BB yet), so it sounded perfect.

I got to his house  and found him kneeling near the door in his underwear wearing a blindfold. I told him to stand up and I roughly pulled his underwear off.
I  grabbed his head and pushed it into my jeans, rubbing his face over the outline of my hard cock. I knew that what he wanted was a straight guy to make him take the cock.

Me:  Take my Cock Out.

Blindfold Boy:  Yes Sir.

He undid my pants and pulled my underwear down and grabbed my dick. I grabbed my cock and slapped  him with it across his face several times. I could tell that he loved it.  I then grabbed the back of his head and let him suck it for around 10 strokes.  I then started to skull fuck him. He gagged but took it like a champ. My cock was covered with the thick, slimy cum textured spit that you get when fucking down a guy's throat past his esophagus. I stroked my slicked up cock and told him to suck my balls.  This is about my favorite thing, and he was an expert at it, sucking on my balls and tongueing my taint. I got a look at his cock and it was soft and on the small side.

I was very attracted to this guy and what I wanted to do was kiss him, caress his body, be good to him and make love to him.  This was NOT what he wanted and  I knew he was looking for a rough man, not a gay man.

Next I leaned over him, and with both hands pried his mouth open.  I stuck a finger in his mouth and made him gag.  Then with a hand on his chin, keeping it open, I spit into his mouth.  I repeated this several times.  I also spit on his face.

Blindfold Boy: I don't like it when you spit in my mouth.

Me:  That is why I am doing it.

I got behind him and manipulated him so that I dragged him by the armpits, and laid him on his back.
Before me lay a beautiful man whose body resembled the Statue Of David.
I wanted to kiss him and make him feel good.  What I did though was position myself over his head,
push his head onto the hardwood floor and I fucked the back of his throat with a vengeance.
He gagged and choked and sputtered.  I would give him a few seconds to breath, then I would pound him some more.

I got close to cumming.

Blind Boy: I want you to cum on my face.

Me: Not going to happen, I am cumming down your throat.  And I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment