Friday, November 5, 2010

Atrevido!

I didn't meet up with Tony tonight.  I have two sets of houseguests that arrive tomorrow, Saturday, and with some other business obligations, I just didn't have time.

Tony and I had been texting back and forth yesterday and I called him a Prick Tease as he cancelled on our meeting.  He didn't know what it meant, so I explained.  Here are the texts that we sent:

Tony: Hey Sexy, 
Have to cancel today. I'm out of town and I will probably be back in town tomorrow. Have fun at the gym!

Me: :-(

Me:  You are a Prick Tease.

Me:  Have you heard of the term Prick Tease before?

Tony: No

Me:  An American term meaning a guy or a girl that will turn a guy on and then not deliver sex.

Tony:  LOL

Me:  The Prick Tease makes the other guy thing that he has a high chance of getting sex, but it doesn't happen.

Tony:  But I am not a Prick Tease.

Me:  No, but you still have me on the hook.  I want to kiss you and you are not here!

Tony:  You really think that I am a Prick Tease LOL?

Me: No, but I really want to see you.

Tony: I am not a Prick Tease.

Me:  I know, but that is what all the guys think who are seeing a Prick Tease.  They all think that
they are going to get laid.  I just want to kiss you and feel your body. I'm OK if we don't have sex.

Tony:  Do you know why I like you?

Me:  I haven't a clue, Digame (from my high school Spanish class, I think that it means "Tell Me".
No Se (meaning "I don't know" in English).

Tony:  U R muy altrevido!!

Me:  I do not know that word. What does it mean?

Me:  Is altrevido the opposite of Prick Tease?  I am a sure thing for you.  Definitely not a Prick Tease. You have the power and you can toy with me and I'll go along with it like a lovesick puppy dog.

Tony:  LOL.  And you are a great kisser!!!

Me: You are a great kisser too.  I AM ADDICTED TO YOUR KISSES.

Me:  What does altrevido mean? Digame?

Tony:  Altrevido is_____Bold, audacious, hazardous, dangerous, brazen, and impudent.  Are the definitions of Altrevido.

Me: That's how you see me?

Tony:  Yes I do.  Not everybody feels up ****************'s abs.  (a story for another time, I felt up a world famous person, one of the most well know people in the world,  when he gave me a hug a couple of years ago.  Jeff).

Me:  Damn. You are right about that.  I totally groped him.

Me: I see you as smart, funny, gracious, well raised, mannerly and FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!

Me: And a Prick Tease!

Tony: LOL.  That is what I like about you.  You are smart, funny and Sexy.

The boy knows how to make me feel good.  No sex at all today.  Maybe tomorrow will be more productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment