Monday, November 1, 2010

A Busy Day

I worked at home today and got a call from one of my regular guys, The HUNKY COP. 
He is extremely attractive. He is 6'4", 36years old, total gym muscle, big-ish nipples, short high and tight golden hair, beautiful skin and an outstanding 7", hard thick beautiful cock and big balls. He is an awesome specimen of virile manhood.  He does have his issues though. He has told me that I am the only man that he has sex with.  He is conflicted about gay sex.  He holds out as long as he can and around every 2 weeks he gets super horny and he calls me. He lives around a half hour away, and I always try to accomodate him.

Our routine is nearly always the same. I have a towel out for him. We both get naked and he spreads the towel on the carpet and kneels on it. He starts sucking me and jacking his rock hard, gorgeous cock.
His cock is a work of art, just a beautiful piece of meat. He always goes on and on that I have a beautiful cock, that he loves my cock and that it is the perfect cock. I've heard that often, but it always feels good.

He doesn't want me to fuck his mouth, he wants to do all of the sucking. He tries to be in control of most aspects of the hook up.  He huffs poppers and blows his very big load within 2-4 minutes and then gets freaked out and leaves quickly, making apologies for having to run.  He always makes me promise to not tell anyone.  He told me that if I told anyone, that he could make it bad for me.  He is actually an OK guy, just super paranoid.  He always leaves me hanging with a hard cock in my hand. I don't mind though. It is always a super hot experience.

We have had a few sessions where we kiss and I have even sucked his gorgeous meat for a few seconds here and there. He doesn't like me to suck it or jack it, I think because he would cum too quickly.

During this same time this afternoon, I have been texting with another regular.  He is a Doctor, 31 years old, 6'5" with an awesome body and an awesome cock. We are supposed to hook up in a couple of hours.  Then I am supposed to have a make out session with the handsome Mexican Tony in my car.
I'll try to update you guys later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment