Thursday, November 4, 2010

What really happened Wednesday Night

The next night I got to Stewart and Jason's place at around 7 pm.  I brought a 18 pack of Bud Light as I try to be a good guest.  They both hugged me and I felt Jason up a little when he did. Awesome, smooth young guy.

We drank and Stewart lit up some pot and the three of us ceremoniously passed the pipe.
I got buzzed and then Stewart sat next to me and started rubbing my leg.  Jason gave me a wink letting me know it was cool, so I let Stewart unzip me and start to suck my cock.  Stewart is a wonderful cocksucker and I in my stoned state, I was slipping in and out of orgasmic bliss.  Jason would watch some, but often was looking at the TV. He was a little detached from the scene, and it felt like it what was happening was not going to include him.

I took Stewart to his bed room and we both got naked.  It was pretty dark in the room, but the door was cracked in case Jason wanted to join in.  I laid on my back on the bed and Stewart gave me an awesome 25 minute Blow Job, and he sucked my nuts expertly.  I have found that pot really enhances sex (like it needs any enhancing!) and Stewart kept me on the edge of orgasm for quite awhile. I then stood up and fucked his throat like a man taking what was his.  I had one hand on his chin and the other on the back of his head and I fucked his throat, cumming all the way down.

Stewart and I laid on the bed and came down from the rush of sex and orgasm (mine).  I never suck Stewart and he is good with that.  I asked what had happened the night before with his brother.  He said that his brother and his girlfriend had a fight and he came over to spend the night.  Stewart's brother is much more attractive.  Stewart is around 36 and his brother is 40.  The brother is a carpenter and is much taller than Stewart at around 6'. He has a really athletic body and a extremely handsome face.  They actually do not look to be related at all, except that they both have really nice bodies.  After I left the 3 of them smoked pot and drank beer.  It turns out the Stewart's brother (I didn't catch his name) has a gay streak and was really attracted to Jason.  Jason and the brother sucked each other, Stewart didn't suck his brother (although he told me then that he had previously sucked him off years ago).  Stewart's brother wanted Jason to fuck him, (OMG, I thought he was straight), but Jason said that he would only do it for $50.  They ended up beating off and Stewart sucked Jason when he came. 

We got dressed and went back into the living room.  Jason and I joked about what a great cocksucker Stewart is.  When I left he gave me a big hug and I felt his torso up again.  Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment