Thursday, November 11, 2010

Like A Baby

Yesterday  I went to a new carwash to get my car Detailed. There were only two guys working, both young, trim attractive fellows.  They were the same general build with similar faces.  I would love to hook up with either of them.  I poured on the charm and was able to talk to each guy privately for awhile. They were brothers, the older was 21 and the  younger 20.  Both were polite, and well spoken.
I found out that they were half hispanic, but they had no trace of an accent.  The older brother had an earring in his left ear (I don't think that is a gay sign now a days though).  Both brothers were neatly dressed and they clothes hung very well on them. 

BTW, I know it's a long shot but boys if you are reading this, call me! You have my number.

The younger brother was particularily attractive.  He is 5' 10", 168 lbs probably, short black hair, handsome face, skin on the fair side, and he had a trim body style with prominent veins in his arms.
I had talked with him on the phone and he sounded like a gay young man. In person, he looks straight,
but is very in tune with me when we talk.  He also said that he felt like he knew me and that we might have met before.  If I had to guess, I would say he was gay.  Both brothers were very attractive though and not gay looking.

After the Car Wash, I was horny and aggitated the rest of the day.  I think the brothers stirred up my testosterone and I was thinking about having either of them naked, and in bed and in my fantasy, I kissed them, sucked their cocks, rimmed them and then fucked them.  Didn't happen though, but I'm going to invest some time into this. 

I called my #2 Fan and he agreed to meet me at 6:30 p.m. for a bj.  Right after that, another buddy, who is an expert rimmer called and wanted to meet later.  Since I was so horny, I thought that I would try to get two bj's within a couple of hours.

I met my #2 Fan and he blew me for 25 minutes. He also sucked my balls and rubbed on my legs and ass. I blew a big load down his throat.  My dick stayed hard as I was trying to put my junk away, he put my cock in his mouth and I fucked it.  I put my dick away for around 10 seconds, then pulled it out of my underwear and started to fuck his throat again.  Within around 2 minutes, I gave him another load in his belly. 

I had just cum twice, but didn't want to cancel with the other guy.  I guess I'll call him Ass Man, as his thing is that he wants to eat ass.  He will also suck, but he is really into ass. He is a nice looking man, late 30's, trim with a big, veiny beautiful dick.  I've never played with it though.  I want to keep things centered on his mouth and my crotch.

He lives 45 minutes from me and we met at a Rest Area. He has a Mini Van and we went into the back.
It was dark out and the place was deserted.  He started by sucking, then sucked my balls and then dove into my ass.  He is fantastic at this and I rolled around in ecstasy for at least 25 minutes. It ended with him tongue fucking my ass and I shot a big load all over my stomach. I drove home and slept like a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment