Thursday, November 4, 2010

Wednesday Night

Wednesday evening I went to visit "The Totally Straight Appearing Cocksucker", named Stewart.
He'll suck me any time that we are both available. Stewart has a beautiful trim body, very nice cock that doesn't get rock hard and beautiful, full nuts.  He has a good complection and a decent face.  I label him as a Cocksucker
as he does it really well. In actuality he only blows me and his current "boyfriend".
I'm sure he would suck other guys if they were available though.

Stewart has a weakness for young, straight guys. They are usually guys from the wrong side of the tracks,
whose upbringing wasn't the best.  His current guy is Jason.  He is the best of the string of four live in friends that Stewart has had in the 4 years that I have known him.  In all four cases, Stewart worked, and the friend didn't and didn't pay any rent or expenses.  Stewart was happy to pay the bills in exchange for companionship with a young guy and some occasional dick.

Stewart's current friend Jason is really cute 21 year old with short red hair, beautiful skin, muscular and trim, and a clean well groomed guy. He says he is bisexual, but I think he is strongly more
on the heterosexual side.  Stewart is fine with me fooling around with Jason, and we did have a little encounter a couple of weeks ago. 

The first time Jason and I messed around, was around 2 weeks ago at Stewart's house.  We had drank some beers and were a little buzzed.  Jason followed me in the bathroom when I went to take a leak.  He closed the door and started fooling around.

I lifted his t shirt and ran my hands along his smooth torso.  His jeans were sagging and the "V" of his abdomen was right there in my face.  I knelled down and kissed his waist, kissing my way down to the base of his dick.  I then unbuttoned and unzipped his fly and dropped his baggy pants to the ground.
He dick was a beauty, long and pink with beautiful skin. He had big balls and they hung unusually low.
I sucked on his cock and it quickly got hard.  I sucked his big balls also, just one at a time as they wouldn't both fit in my mouth.  He smelled clean and freshly showered. Stewart had previously told me that Jason liked to get fucked.  I turned him around and he leaned on the sink.  I kissed the back of his neck while I caressed his torso from behind.  I worked my way down to his beautiful bubble butt.

I used both of my hands to part his ass checks.  I was presented with an awesome pink hole.  I started to kiss it, lick it and suck on his hole.  He wasn't terrible responsive though.
Right at this time, Stewart's straight brother arrived and we could hear them talking in the other room.
It ruined the moment, but I kept going.  After his ass was wet with as much spit as I could get up inside of it, I stood up and rubbed my hard cock between his leads and rubbed his hole with it.  He looked back at me over his shoulders. I asked him if it felt good. He said that it felt great, but that I couldn't fuck him.  He said that I could fuck him another time, just not this night.  He said that it would be too slutty if he just let a guy fuck him that he didn't really know.

I told him that I understood, and I did and was fine with it.  My libido was in overdrive though, so I softly spit in my hand and slicked up my dick and rubbed it on his hole.  He didn't object and I gradually pushed in and started fucking him.  I was in heaven.  Just a hot wet hole, with just the right amount of tightness. Not too tight, but definitely a little loose. I fucked him for around 5 minutes and then he pushed me out.

I sucked his dick some more and then got behind him again.  He again said that I could not fuck him. I told him that I really understood which I did.  I couldn't help myself though and I sunk my cock all the way into his ass for the second time.  This time we only fucked for around 2 minutes.

We then went to the bed and I laid him on his back.  We could hear Stewart and his brother talking through all of this.  I kissed Jason's neck, crotch and sucked his dick and balls. Then I rimmed his sweet ass again then raised his legs up and put them on my shoulders.  He said that he felt great but that I couldn't fuck him. He wanted me to fuck him, just not that night.  I raised my body forward and had my dick near his hole.  I hooked my left arm under his arm and grabbed his left shoulders .  With my free hand, I positioned my dick at the target and pushed the head in.  With both hands under his shoulders, I started to slowly push inside. I got in and fucked him for around 5 minutes. He was perfectly OK with what we were doing, but didn't seem to really be "into it".

If I was going to cum like this quickly, I'd have to slam his hole for a few minutes.  There was just one wall separating us from Stewart and his straight brother, so this really wasn't an option.  I could tell that Jason didn't want Steward to know that I fucked him, although Stewart had told me that I could fuck him if I could get it done.  We wrapped it up and Jason was very sweet and let me rub all over his body.


On the inside I said to myself, Dude, I just fucked you. I know what the inside of your velvet ass feels like.  I held you in my arms and rocked your body.  I was all the way inside your ass bare and loved it.

I asked him if it felt good when I was inside him.  He said that it really did, but he was weirded out by Stewart and his brother being in the next room.  He said that if I came by when Stewart was at work, that I could fuck him and that he would be more relaxed.

I didn't cum but I had a great time. This was around 2 weeks ago.  I went on a couple of business trips, so didn't really have time to go visit them again until last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment