Friday, November 5, 2010

Morning Sex

Yesterday morning, I had to go to the next big city for work, about an hour away.
On the drive over, I called my #1 Fan and we agreed to meet at a local adult video store.

It was busy in the store and we went into the only available booth.  The booth had a video
playing continously which is nice as you don't have to feed the meter.

I stood with my back to the wall and he unzipped me.  He sucked my cock and balls expertly.
He's sucked me a lot and knows what works best for me.  I also fucked deep into his throat with my cock.

He then took my shoes off, then one leg of my pants at a time until I was naked.  He was hunkered down
low and lifted my left leg to try to get his tongue in my hole.  He was only getting to one edge of the rim so I put my left foot on his shoulder and was on my tiptoe on my right food.  He was able to easily get to my ass now and he rimmed me for 15 minutes while I cycled in an out of pre-orgasmic bliss.

I was silently thanking the book THE MULTI ORGASMIC MAN, which I read years ago.  It has allowed me to cum when I want, after having several or many climatic peaks and then I don't ejaculate
until I think the sucker has had enough, or I reach the point of no return.

I finished by standing up normally and pounding down the back of the throat.  I shot deeply and as I pulled out, I wondered if he could even taste my sperm.  He grabbed my dick and push a big drop of cum out of the tip and into his mouth.  He said YUM.....

Just what I needed in order to get on with my day. 

I have a  "date" set up for later tonight with Tony.  The agenda of our date was that we were to work out together at the gym, then have a make out session (kissing) in my car in a parking area for the gym that is dark and deserted mostly.  I was really looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment