Monday, November 8, 2010

Sunday Fun

Sunday evening I texted my #2 Fan to see if he would meet me at the local Adult Video Store.
He is a hairy, bearish guy who will suck my dick, balls or ass for as long as I want.

I got there and he wasn't there.  Several booths were occupied, and I assumed that he might be in one of the booths with another guy.

I had left my phone in the car.

There was one guy milling around, 50 years old, 6 foot tall, slim, long greyish hair in a pony tail, OK looking.

You never know which guys have a great mouth and can really suck a dick. If the guy is within the range of guys that I will allow to suck me, I usually give them an audition. 

I ducked into a booth and he stood at the open door. I displayed my "bait", a cock that was hardening and lengthing.  If I can get another guy to look at my hard cock, I can almost always get them to suck me.
He came in the booth, kneeled and sucked. He had a really outstanding velvety mouth and it felt great.
He couldn't stay down long, and then stood and bent over and only sucked about half of my cock.

I try not to hook up with older guys, or heavy guys, as it is often too much effort for them to stay on their knees.  I like to be in control of the bj and give the guy a good face fucking--whatever he can handle, not too much if they can't handle it.  If they can I will rock their world!  I try to make it good for the other guy so that I can blow a load down their throat. I would say that in 80-90% of the times that I get blown, that I blow the load down their throat.  Sometimes, they can get some of the cum up and spit it out, but usually, they have gotten most of it.

I knew this guy probably couldn't get me off orally (in a video booth anyway), so I pulled my pants up.
He had really good potential, and awesome mouth, but didn't have to stamina to get me off. I also knew that my #2 Fan could be lurking just outside and he always gets me off hard.

Still no #2 Fan, but there was a very, very fit, very handsome half asian, probably 29, very good body. He was probably a gymnast a few years ago.  We made some eye contact and I ducked into the same booth as before.  I took my cock out and within a few minutes I saw him looking in.  I nodded to him and he stepped inside and we locked the door.

His body was perfection.  He was trim, but had a very muscular physique.  He was obviously at some point an athlete.  I paid no attention to his cock.  He sucked me and it felt great.  Soon though he was standing and showing me his gorgeous ass.  I rubbed my cock on his hole, then spit on it and slipped inside his ass.  It was an awesome ass, beautiful to look at, totally clean and he let me slam his hole.

He wanted my load, but it just wasn't happening as I was not wanting  to make a lot of noise, and I knew that I'd cum harder for my #2 Fan sucking my balls, and ass.  I am embarassed to say that I did an Academy Award worthy performance of "faking" my cumming way up his ass.  He asked if I came and I said that I did. I went to the restroom and washed my dick with hand soap and water.
I was hoping that my #2 Fan was somewhere to be found.

I waited another 10 minutes near a booth that had been occupied all evening.  It opened and my #2 Fan stepped out alone.  He said "Where were you".  He said that he had texted me over and over telling me the booth # that he was in and that he was totally naked and waiting for me.

We went into a booth and he did his usual magic of bringing me to Nirvana.

Today, Monday, I had to go to the next city an hour away on business.  I called my #1 Fan and he was able to meet me.  He sucked my cock and balls and I cycled in and out of sheer bliss. I almost always cum down his throat, but this time he was sucking my balls, and I shot off onto my chest and stomach.

My #1 and #2 fans never disappoint me.  Both have sucked me for at least 5 years.  Lately I have been giving them both an oral load once or twice a week.  They don't know each other, and probably wouldn't be into each other.  They want a dominant stud to orally take what he wants. In other words ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment