Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Blindfold Boy is a Bitch.

Blindfold Boy and I hook up every couple of months.  He hits me up at least once a week
about coming over. He lives 45 minutes from me and I usually don't have the 3 hours available that
with travel time, and real time, that hooking up with him entails.

Blindfold Boy:  I really need you to do your raping tonight.

Me:  I can't tonight.

Blindfold Boy:  Please Sir, I am drunk and slutty. No one else does it like you.  You are Mean and rough and that is what I need.  The other guys I meet are Pussies. 

Me: Can't make it. 

Blindfold Boy:  I'm totally drunk and slutty, you can rape me all that you want.

Me: Your ass?

Blindfold Boy: No, but you can rape my throat.

This guy is physical perfection to me.  He is always immaculately clean and well groomed, but not in a gay way.  Because of AIDS (and the fact that I hate rubbers), I have not been much of a Top in my life.  Blindfold Boy turns me on and I was really wanting to see his ass hole,
and fuck it.

Me: I'm coming over and I am going to be calling the shots.

Blindfold Boy: Thank you Sir!

I found him kneeling in his living room wearing only a blindfold and boxer briefs.
I told him to stand up and show me his hole.

He jumped to his feet pulled his briefs down and immediately grabbed his cheeks to hold his ass open and he leaned over.

Before me was the most gorgeous ass hole I have ever seen.  It was unusually small , pink and hairless.
It looked like what I would expect a 14 year old boy's hole to look like.
I slapped his ass and put him back on his knees. When kneeling, he holds his hands behind his back, offering submission.  I pounded his throat, then put him on his back.  I positioned my body over his, head to foot, and fucked his throat like I was pounding a woman's pussy.  I pulled his legs up and started to rim him.

Blindfold Boy:  Stop, I am not into anything anal.

Me: Shut the fuck up.

Blindfold Boy: Please stop.

Me: Shut up bitch.

I munched and made love to his hole for around 20 minutes.  Then I led his Blindfolded ass to his bed.
I had him sit with his back leaning against the bed and I raped his throat.  I was trying to totally wear him out, so that something else would be a temporary welcome relief for him.

Then I stood him up and draped his torso across the bed. I rimmed him for a few more minutes putting as much spit as I could up his ass, while also getting my dicked slicked up.

He hit his poppers and I pushed inside his velvety, tight hole.  It was warm and comforting and awesome. I started to fuck his ass and I was in total bliss.  I'd slam his ass, my dick would feel that warm, tight, slick feeling and I would bounce off of the cushion of his incredible ass.

He only let me fuck him for around 5 minutes. He obviously was not used to getting fucked.  He yelled for me to take it out, that it was too big.

Me: Do you like my cock up your ass.

Him: NO! Take it out! I wouldn't be doing this if you were not forcing me.

I have figured out that Blindfold Boys kink is that he wants to be punished sexually and
forced to do the things that he secretly wanted. If he is forced, then he has no control over having
let it happen.  Of  course if he really didn't want me to fuck his throat or ass, it wouldn't happen.
I'm not a rapist, and I actually want to be good to him. I would never want to truly rape him. I just
want to fulfill his fantasy (and fuck his fantastic ass!).

I pulled out and made him suck my balls and jack my cock as I got close to cumming.

Blindfold Boy: Cum on my face.

Me: I'll cum where I want to, open your mouth.

My dick was totally clean and I used my hands to open his mouth, then fucked the load down his throat.

I didn't say another word, but lightly slapped his left cheek, and twisted his nipple.  His cock was hard and it was actually very nice. Six inches, perfectly formed, with beautiful skin.  Knowing what his fantasy was, I paid no attention to his hard cock, and silently pulled away, got dressed and left leaving him to feel punished, used and violated. This really is NOT my thing, but I want to keep him coming back for more.  It has worked out really well as he is now my plaything that I can have whenever we are both available.

No comments:

Post a Comment