Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Both of my Fans.

Things did not work out last night as I had planned.  I was supposed to have a "Make-out Session" (kissing) with Tony, but he told me he wouldn't be able to meet until Thursday. He said that
he would make it up to me giving me "three times the kisses".  Cool. He is the guy who makes my heart flutter whenever I think of him.

I was also supposed to meet up with  The Handsome Young Attorney last night.  He is another recurring character in my hook up life.  I have a lot of stories about him.  He is "straight" and has only fooled around with me but is a Partier and pussy hound. He tells me about each girl he fucks and also sends me photos which include his face with him getting blown, fucking or titty fucking women. He has sucked my dick twice for around 30 seconds each time.  He is now saying that he wants to suck on my cock.  Our history is made up of me sucking his big, hard, thick, beautiful 8"cock.  More on him later.

So, I hadn't cum all day and my 2 options that night fell through.  I texted my #2 Fan to see if he could meet me at the local Video Store.  This guy is a terrific cocksucker and ass eater.   He would be a really cute guy if he was in better shape.  He is blond with a trim beard. He has a bit of a bear physique and is a very hairy guy with a VERY thick, 5" uncut cock.  He and I have been hooking up for around 8 years.
Our times together are always him on his knees sucking my cock, balls and or ass.

We both live around 1/2 hour from the video store, but in different directions. I got there 5 minutes before him and we both went into a booth together.  After the initial chit chat, we both removed our clothes and got naked.  He sucked on my cock, balls and ass expertly. I was floating in and out of near ecstasy.  He ate my ass for a good 20 minutes with me on my back.  Awesome! I then stood up and fucked his throat like it was a pussy and gave him my 4 day load. My night ended up great after all!

Today, my #1 Fan called and asked if I could meet him at the same bookstore. I was free so I met him there. He sucked my cock and balls then had me lay down on my back and he made love to my ass with his mouth and tongue for 30 minutes.  I then stood up and shot a big load down his throat.  He said that he would gladly suck me at anytime, any day, multiple times if I wanted.  We live an hour apart and as it is, I see him once a week on average for the last 2 years.  Before that it was maybe 6 times a year for the previous 5 years. 

I'm still horny though.  Tonight I might go and visit The Totally Straight Appearing Cocksucker and his boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment