Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Busy Day

Thursday night I had a hard time getting to sleep. I finally fell asleep only to
wake up at 4 a.m.  I laid in bed, aggravated, tired but not falling asleep. I decided to
go to a sure fire way to get me to sleep.  I jacked off.  It was wonderful. I slept until 6:45.

In the morning I had to go to the next city for a meeting Friday morning.  On the way over,
I called my "#1 Fan" to see if he could meet me at the local Adult Video Store, after I got free.
He said he would meet me there.

We got into a booth together and he unbuckled and unzipped me, slipping my pants to the floor.
He then slid down my underwear and kneeling, took my soft cock into his mouth.  I moaned to the
hot, wet, velvety feeling as he brought my dick to life.  I soon got hard and he blew me for a while.
Then he licked and suckled my balls, and kept flicking his tongue toward the edge of my ass rim.

He then took my shoes off, then he took my pants off.  He had me stand up with my left leg over his shoulders and he leaned up and expertly licked, teased, sucked and tongue fucked my hole.  I was in sheer bliss for the next 20 minutes, then stood and pounded his throat. 

Mind Blowing Awesome.  If when I would a younger man, if only I had known how easy it was to get
a guy to totally be my sex slave and bring me to the edge of orgasm for that length of time.  

After my orgasm subsided, my #1 Fan cleaned me up and put me back together.  After I cum he looks up at me with a truly adoring gaze.  Sort of like a puppydog love kinda look look of adoration.  I know then that he is totally my bitch and I can have his mouth and tongue whenever I can arrange it. 

Four Hours later I had another meeting in another city.  Once on my own, I went to the Adult Video Store in that city.  I've always had very good luck there.

I soon found the hottest guy in the place.  He was older, but in excellent shape.  A really good build and good skin.  We went into a booth together and he kept telling me how handsome he thought I was.  Truth be told, he was most likely the victor on that count. He started to massage me and kiss my neck.  He kept trying to kiss me (I knew that was what he wanted), but I put him off. I was going to act like a completely staight guy, so that he could get to sucking my cock.

He did a wonderful job at it.  He stood facing me and I stuck my wet cock between his legs and "mock" fucked him. He told me that he would do whatever I wanted, just ask.  I always wonder if guys who say this are serious.  I wonder if I say would ask them to suck my toes or let me pee in their mouths that they would let me.  Not that that is my thing, but I have dabbled in that a very little.

He wanted to talk and he told me that he was wealthy, 60 years old and his lover of 30 years had just died at 82.  He was lonely and kept asking me to come to his house.  I kept telling him to suck my dick.
He would suck for 5-10 minutes and then he would want to stand and talk.  I noticed that he had a wonderful cock.  8", thick, perfectly straight, beautiful young looking skin, just a masterpiece.  He was also uncut with just the right amount of skin.  I didn't want to pay his dick any attention though and make him think I was gay and then not sucking me so hungrily.  I have found that it the other guy thinks I'm straight, that they very often suck my dick and balls, and then I ram the cum down their throat leaving them breathless. I always know that they enjoyed it as I often have trouble getting back possession of my cock and getting back to life.

So I got off three times with 2 different guys that day. The next day wasn't quite as productive but was still a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment