Saturday, October 30, 2010

Kiss Him All Over,

There is a really attractive Mexican guy at the gym who goes at the same time I generally do.
I see him most times I go there.  He's 25, 5'6", 120 lbs, very toned and a nice face. He has an accent,
and isn't a citizen yet, but he is here legally.  He is an awesome guy; very nice, funny, smart.  I've seen him regularly for around 2 years and we slowly became good friends.  His smaller size, and smaller framed body with great tone and beautiful skin bring out the Top Top that is often what I am. I want to
kiss him, hold him, eat his ass and make love to it similarly to a straight man making love to woman; just a different hole.


Tony and I text and talk on the phone a lot. I learned that he had just split with his American boyfriend of 6 years. I also learned that Tony has only ever had sex with this boyfriend, the first and only man or boy that he has ever been with.  In their relationship Tony was the top to the muscular boyfriend who looked like a top.  


I invited Tony to my house one evening and I cooked him dinner and we had some Screwdrivers.
He had previously told me that he had smoked pot in the past and before dinner I found a friend who had a joint, and he gave it to me.  We smoked it and he seemed to relax a lot more.  We started kissing and it was awesome.  We kissed passionately and rolled around and I had a strong urge to be on top of him and breed him, and plant my seed in him.  His dick is very nice, uncut and large for a Mexican (from what I have seen). It was hard as steel, and he took my cock out and sucked it for around 5 minutes.  We went back to kissing and he told me that since he had just broke up with the bf, that he wasn't ready to do more right now.  I was very good with that and we just kissed like we were teenagers.  It was very passionate and exactly what I wanted and needed.

I went on trip for 2 weeks right after that first time.  When I saw Tony, I wasn't sure how he felt about things. Was this heading to us being boyfriendss, fuck buddies, or just friends at the gym.
We played squash and it looked like we were in the friend mode.  Afterwards we showered up and went to our cars (in different directions).  I felt deflated and felt like I had missed my chance with Tony.  I started to drive home and he texted me that he was missing our kissing session.We texted back and forth and agreed that we would have a make out session in my pick up truck the next night.
I was floating on my drive home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment