Monday, October 18, 2010

Neighborhood Hole

This evening I met up with the Neighborhood Hole. He lives near me and I pass by his house every day. He is exactly my favorite type. Thin, well made, handsome face 5'11, 145 lbs, bottom boy.  When hooking up if the guy is "service oriented", I often don't check out their cock.  I've fucked this neighborhood hole on 4 prior occasions.  Today we were in better light. He wasn't really hard and had a cockring on. His dick was OK, but nothing special. I had no interest in his cock, and I'm sure he didn't want me playing with it.

The first time we met, he had me park in his neighborhood and walk past several houses to get to him.
His lover is a Doctor and he doesn't want to get caught, but says that they do threesomes occasionally and if he caught us, it would not be a big deal. He had the house totally dark and had me meet him at an outside door to an unfinished basement. We made our way through this large house to his bedroom. It was a gorgeous house, but rather musty, like it had old carpeting and it needed airing out.

He and I had made contact on Adam4Adam, and had been e mailing every 3 or 4 months for 3 years!
I planned to only let him blow me. He blew me well, but he kept holding his legs out. I positioned myself between his legs missionary style and dry humped his crack. I fingered his hole lightly and it felt awesome.
I spit on my cock and slowly plunged inside. My dick is kind of fat, especially at the base and when I would hit bottom, his ass ring would grip my cock. He has a wonderful ass. I fucked him hard and fast, I fucked him slow and lovingly.  I finished with me on top with my arms holding his shoulders and  I would push him strongly down onto my cock to coincide with each thrust.  I had an awesome and prolonged orgasm.

The next time we hooked up,  he seemed really paranoid and kept checking to see if anyone was outside. I started to suspect that he was tweaking, but he was a great, willing hole. I planned to fuck him at least once a week, but he travels a lot as do I so it's not been easy to schedule it.  I need to get off with another person once a day and him living nearby would make my life a lot easier. 

He visited me at my house today and he was more demanding about how the fuck went. (I hate bossy bottoms!).  It was mostly doggy style and it was awesome bouncing off his bubble butt with each push inside him. He had me fuck him long and slow, not fast and brutal like I love.  Maybe I'm not as great of a fuck as I had thought. Or maybe he isn't the best power bottom out there.  I am sort of new to barebacking as I only rediscovered it these last few months.  I tried to consistently dick him how he wanted, but something would come over me and I would start to thrust fairly hard. It was a bit animal like actually. It felt like in a perverse way, I was reenacting  the procreation of our species.  For millions of generations it was vitally important that both partners mate well to continue the species.  I think I am probably genetically a "super fucker", with a much higher sex drive than the norm.  My father (straight of course) told me that he was the same way.  My father and I were not that close, but we do closely resemble each other and have many similar traits.

The Neighborhood Hole, is wanting me to come to a gathering on Friday to have sex with him, his boyfriend and another top.  His boyfriend is going to wear a hood without eye holes. The Hole is wanting me to fuck him while his lover is getting fucked by another guy. He wants it like that so that his boyfriend will not know he is getting fucked and seeded.

I'm not going to attend. I am seriously  cutting this guy off and moving on. (Yeah Right, we'll see if that happens).  Unfortunately, his body type really appeals to me and knowing myself, I know I'll keep hitting it as often as I can.
One the down side he is a bit of a bossy bottom (not too bad though), and he mentioned today that I could sneak into his house late at night and fuck him, but if the bf found out, he might get kicked out. He had led me to believe that it was cool with the Doctor that he fool around on the side. I think now that is not the case.
This hole also mentioned several times that I make too much noise when fucking him (just heavy breathing when I power fuck him) and it might get us caught. (bossy bottom). I might have to fuck him several more times then
back it way down to once every couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment