Friday, October 22, 2010

Sucked Off By A Girl

I'm home from my 3 day trip to New York City.

The first day, I stopped at one Adult Video Store with a booth area.
I've been to this book store before and the booth area is perfect for cruising.
It is dark with separate areas that you can duck into a booth with another guy and
no one would be the wiser.
I was the only customer there though.
After 10 minutes of watching videos by myself, I left.

A half hour down the highway on my way, is another video store.  It also has a great
layout.  I first went into a booth with a guy who was attractive to me.  Late 30's,
5'8", 150 lbs, lean with a nice cock, very blue collar looking.  I tried to get him to suck mine, but he was only there for a blow job. Since he wouldn't suck me, I  started to suck him. His dick was fairly hard, and he fucked my face with it. It was a beautiful cock, but it has some bumps on the underside of the head, and that started to turn me off. In addition, I'm not really a cocksucker, so after 6 minutes, I pulled off the cock and excused myself.

In the bookstore was a 45 year old attractive, well built black man, but he wasn't into me.

The only other option was a short man, bald, and only mildly attractive. He had an OK body.
I went into a booth and he followed me in.

I pulled out my cock and he jacked it to hardness. He spoke for the first time saying "Oh My God, It Is Huge". The more he talked and gushed about my cock, the nellier he got.  His actions and speach pattern were like an overacting drag queen. I needed to get on with my long drive, so I pushed him down gently to suck me.  He was awesome! He got on his knees, and sucked a mean dick.  He also sucked my balls.
I rewarded him with an extended ejaculation; I felt like I wouldn't stop cumming. As we were pulling ourselves back together, he told me again how much he loved my dick.

I really need to be serviced at least once a day. I'm actually on edge and thinking about head and ass constantly until I get off. Now I was relaxed, my head cleared and I got on with my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment