Saturday, October 23, 2010

Front and Back

I had to go the the next biggest city near me this morning. It is around 1 hour away.
My #1 fan lives in this town, but actually works in my town. I sometimes meet him
in my city, and 1/2 the time I hook up with him in his city.

He is my  biggest fan and he will suck me whenever and where ever I want if he can make it.
He has been sucking me for around 8 years now. In the beginning, it was maybe twice a year, but now it
is once or twice a week!

One my way, I called him to see if he was available. He has a lover, so we agreed to meet at
an adult book store for him to suck me. #1 fan has a good body, is trim, but where he excels is in
the service he provides.  He will suck me for as long as I want (which I can stretch way out),  loves to suck
my balls and usually rims me vigorously.

I hadn't been rimmed in over a week, so I was looking forward to him working on my ass.

He was awesome as usual.  He sucked my cock expertly, then sucked my balls for 15-20 minutes. I was edging and in pre-ejaculation ecstasy.  I was close but really wanted him to pay some attention to my ass.
He usually is super hungry for my ass and when I'm ready to come, I usually have to pull his head up from my ass so I can cum down his throat. Today, he didn't go there, and I fucked his head and shot a strong load down his throat.

#1 Fan always wants to stay on his knees and worships my cock after I cum.  He makes sure to get every drop.  I always have to pull him up so I can get him off my cock so I can leave.
He is extremely submissive to me sexually. He will do what ever I want and he loves it.  He is in total
lust mode while sucking me.  After we finish, he always tucks my shirt in for me and buckels my pants and fastens my belt. It's nice to be appreciated!

I had a busy day and actually made some decent money for a Saturday. 

In the evening I went to the gym and did a pretty intense, 40 minute cardio workout.

When I was done with the cardio, it was around 6 pm and I felt that familiar stirring in my cock.
It was stiffening and I was hoping I could find my #2 Fan.

I went to a nearby Video Store and it was dead as can be.  Just a few guys that I wasn't interested in.
I drove an additional 15 minutes to another store and it has hopping with guys.

The pick out of all the guys at this store was a 60 year old, 6 foot tall, extremely muscular body builder.  He was wearing shorts and a white muscle tank top. He was the real deal, very muscular in the way that one can only be if he reads the muscle magazines, takes the supplements, works out often and maybe takes steroids! He was really giving me the eye and I was hoping he would be a good cocksucker.

I went into a booth without a glory hole and he followed me in.  He got on his knees and I opened my pants and released my cock.  He sucked it  like it was the last cock on earth.  He told me several times that I had the perfect cock. I grabbed his very muscular shoulders and fucked his throat.  This guy was great!  He sucked my balls and worked a finger toward my hole.

He then turned me around and rimmed me for 10 minutes.  It felt good, but we were doing it with him behind. For some reason, it only feels awesome for me to be rimmed if I am on my back with my legs up.

He was really into sucking me and I used his services for around 30 minutes straight. I had a great orgasm down his throat, and he asked if we could get together again.  We actually live 2 hours apart and I told him that it wasn't going to work. Maybe I would see him there again someday.

He said that he loved sucking me and that it made his day. It was pretty great for me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment