Monday, October 18, 2010

New York New York

Tomorrow evening I am driving to NYC for work. I hate to fly and only do it if necessary. I have the time this week so I'm driving. I'll be on a tight schedule so I might not get much head or ass.
I LOVE to get in the car and drive for hours with the radio cranked up.
I'm looking forward to this quick three day trip.

I have a number of stories about  Stewart, the "Totally Straight Appearing Cocksucker", and his new hunky, bi sexual boyfriend Jason. I have a suspicion that Jason might actually be straight. He drinks and smokes pot and I think when he is feeling no pain that he will let a guy suck him off. More on that later.

I met Stewart around 3 or 4 years ago at the local adult video store.  I went into the booth area and caught a look at him. He looked to be mid thirties, totally masculine, good body, muscular and trim. OK face. He has a bit of a rough look to him, like a some what buff guy who just out of prison!
I really liked what I saw and he sucked me through a hole in the booth. He then stuck his beautiful 7" cut cock through and I blew him some more.  I suggested that we get a booth together and he agreed.

Once together in a private booth, we both opened up our shirts and let our cocks out.  I caressed his smooth muscles and he kneeled down and went to work. He did an awesome job and I came down his throat.  He would even let me pound him some deep, and he took it well.  He asked if we could exchange #'s and did.

Steward lived alone near the gym that I go to.  I would often stop by his house after my nightly workout and he would suck my cock and balls. He loves to suck balls which is one of my favorite things to happen when having sex.  Some weeks I would stop by up to 5 times a week. I was worried that I would wear out my welcome, but he really seemed into it.  I never sucked his cock again though.  He never puts it near my mouth and it is obvious that he wants to do me. I am a bit of a handful to blow as I like to be in control and move the guy around.  I love to pound a throat deep, but I realize that most guys can't handle it and it scale it back.  I like to fuck a guys face, like I was fucking a woman, or an ass.  The guys who are "Service Providers" almost always love this.

I am constantly amazed that I can get good looking guys to kneel down and take my dick and cum.
I almost always get them to suck my balls, and perhaps 1 in 5 guys will rim me. I never ask them to rim me, or really put it out there, they just do it on their own. 

I had a great hook up with an early 20's trim guy of around 5'7", 140 lbs.  He was into a bit of a heavy scene. More on that in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment