Saturday, May 28, 2011

Missing In Action

Sorry Fellas about being M.I.A.  I haven't stopped having adventures though.
I have had several awesome hook ups since the last time I posted here.
The best was a black guy, 24 years old that I hooked up with in an adult book store.
He sucked me through the glory hole and it felt great.  I hadn't gotten a good look at him yet, so I pulled my dick out of his mouth and looked through the hole.  He had a handsome face, totally masculine and was obviously youngish, lean and athletic.  I suggested that we go to a private booth and he said sure.  SCORE!
Once in the booth he sucked me really well.  I got him to stand up and I pulled his shirt off.  He had a muscled, lean body with 6 pack abs.  He had a slim waist, but also a meaty bubble butt.  He also had an awesome hard straight, thick cock that was at least 9 inches.  He was a God when naked but a normal handsome straight looking guy when clothed.  I kissed his neck and tried to kiss him on his mouth.  He avoided that and told me that he was straight but occasionally wanted a guy to hook up with.  He said that he has only been with 3 guys previously. He went back down to sucking my cock.  After a couple of minutes, he turned around and positioned his ass at my cock.  I spit in my hand a couple of times and used that to lube up his hole.  I then used more spit to lube my cock.  I pushed in slowly and was in ecstasy.  He had a sensational ass.
I fucked him slow, then picked up the pace and fucked him pretty hard with him bent over, holding onto the bench in the booth. As I got close to orgasm he told me that he wanted me to come on his ass.  I pulled out and spooged a huge load on his ass crack. He hadn't come yet, but his cock was rock hard and dripping precum.  We talked some and his name was Josh.  I have noticed lately that the younger guys nowadays are usually named Josh, Jacob, Jayson, Justin etc.  When I was his age, the names were usually John, James, David, Michael or Stevel  I really like younger guys and now the ones I hook up with are usually Jayson, Josh or Justin!
Josh gave me his phone number and we plan to meet up again.  It was one of the best hook ups that I have ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment