Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Gaydar must suck!

I work out at the YMCA 3-5 times a week.  It is a very big, cruisy  YMCA, but I go for working out, not to hook up.  I do get to get 5-20 naked guys each time I go though which is a plus.  In the 8 years I have gone to this Y, I have only hooked up with 5 guys there, none of the times in the Y, we took it somewhere else.
I am basically colorblind when it comes to "partners".  My favorite type guy is a young white guy 18-24 years in age with a lean build.  I can be turned on by most any type though, even much older, but I am not into really heavy guys.  Lately I have hooked up with a higher percentage of latino or black guys.
There is this one "straight" guy that goes to the YMCA basically at the same time that I do.  He is mid thirties, very lean, but very muscular, shaved head and an awesome, beautiful dick hanging low.  I never see him looking around or cruising in the showers.  I rarely go into the steam room which is the major cruising area of this Y.  I have always assumed that he is straight and have beat off MANY time fantasizing about him.  He and I showered in the same public shower room yesterday. I was across the room from him. Most of his shower consisted of him with his back to me, and I could not take my eyes off of his incredible physique.  He turned around a couple of times to rinse off, as he has done many times that we have been in the same scenario.  I showed no interest in him as I didn't want him to think that I was a faggot and didn't want to bother him.
When I went to my locker to change into my street clothes, his locker was right next to mine.  He was sitting on a stool with his head at the level of my cock. He was no more than 10 inches away from me.  When I dropped my towel, I looked away from him to give him a "safe" view of my cock if he wanted to look at it without getting "found out".  I was totally expecting him to be totally, 100% straight though.  I have never made eye contact with this guy before, but as I was dressing I gave conversation a shot.  I asked him how his work out went and his face lit up and we had a great conversation about our common interest in the gym, as well as other things.  We talked for at least 5 minutes and I now know that we can acknowledge each other and chat occasionally.  God, if only I could get him alone when he was drunk and horny. I talked with  a gay friend from the same YMCA later that night and we talked about this same guy.  He said that he does cruise, but is subtle, except in the steam room.  That if it is just him and one other guy, he will get the room steamy, then open his towel and get a 9-10" gorgeous erection. My friend said that he will also drape a small cloth over his head and eyes but that he peeps out to watch another guy.  The next day, I saw this same stud playing racketball with one of my gay friends, who is obviously gay but very attractive with a gorgeous cock. So, I think it is safe to say that this prime stud of the gym is a closet case at least.  I'm going to have to work on making something happen with him. His very attractive racketball partner with the great cock I am tight with as friends, but I haven't gotten around to hooking up with him yet.  He is a sure thing for me. If he wasn't somewhat gay sounding, I would have jumped on him on day one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment