Monday, May 30, 2011

Elbow Grease

A couple of months ago, the "Neighborhood Hole" had me over, but this time he only wanted to blow me.
He is exactly my type and is super lean, handsome face, with lots of tatoos.
His boyfriend is a Doctor and they have a really awesome house with a swimming pool and huge TV's etc.
He took my cock out and blew me and sucked my balls.  I really wanted to fuck his incredible ass, but he said that he can only do that if he is really fucked up. I think a  couple of the times that I have fucked him he was super fucked up on something stronger than booze or pot.  I think he was doing cocaine, meth or maybe crack.
The drugs turn him into a fantastic hole that I can pound for as long as I can hold out.  I basically disliked him pretty much though, but I couldn't turn down his ass .  I keep coming back for more.  This time though he was definitely sober and was an upscale, super nice guy whom I liked very much. It was almost like he was a totally different person.  As he was blowing me this last time, he took out a jar of "Elbow Grease"  and applied it to my cock and then went back to sucking my balls.  It felt incredible!  After a few minutes of jacking me, he sucked my cock and the extra moisture made the sensation fantastic.  I had never had any kind of lube feel this good before.  He continued sucking my balls and cock until I exploded down his throat.  I asked him about the elbow grease and he said that you could buy it in any drug store.  As soon as I left, I went to 3 drug stores, and 2 grocery stores and none of them had it.  I then went on line and bought a jar of that as well as the "light" version.  Both jars cost around $10 each.  I bought it at
www.cheaplube.com
This guy's ass has always felt incredible and I now think the main reason why is that he has been pre-lubed with the Elbow Grease.  This product is not condom safe though.  If you are a Bareback Bottom and want to really please your top, this is the lube to get things going.

No comments:

Post a Comment