Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Velvety Smooth

I was at an event tonight and got out at around 8 pm.  I had the familiar restless feeling and knew I needed to relieve the pressure.  I drove to the nearest Adult book store and the only one there was the clerk, I have had some truly epic hook  ups here, but lately everyone has been going to the newer store that is more upscale. There were several possibilities at this place.  One guy is in the same field of work as myself and is an acquaintance.  He has blown and rimmed me expertly 4 times in the past.  He is a handsome, trim guy with a hairy chest.  Another guy was late 30's slim and around 5'6".  He was my first target.  The last guy I was interested in was around 40, and probably half black/half white with a foot ball player build, not fat.
I was standing in between the two guys and decided to see how it would play out.  I ducked into a nearby booth and waiting for (hopefully) one guy or the other to go into the adjoining booth.  I pulled out by cock and started to stroke.  Someone quickly occupied the next booth.  I knew it was one or the other.  I saw a body kneeling near the hole and I stuck my cock through.  The man on the other side lightly took my cock, licked it a little, then started sucking.  He had a World Class mouth.  His mouth was lush, velvety, wet and warmer than most.  I knew it was the black guy due to the lushness of his mouth.  Black guys tend to really have it over the white guys in dick size and the texture and volume of their oral cavity. I have found this to be true more times than not.  I have had some of the best sex ever with black guys.   He was a fantastic cock sucker and I knew he was the one to get me off.  I was hoping that he lived near by and could become a regular guy to service me.  I had him stick his cock through the hole and it was a beauty, uncut but not a lot of skin, beautiful head and a little smaller than mine. I sucked it 3 slurps and then pushed it back.  We talked through the hole, and we decided to meet up in a private booth.  He sucked my cock, nursed on my balls and made several attempts to lick my ass, but the logistics of this booth didn't really work for that.  Plus the door wouldn't lock and we had 3 different guys open the door on us.  Annoying as hell, so I ended up holding the doorknob so he could finish me off.  He told me that he wanted to suck my nuts and have me beat off when I came.  I was happy to oblige and had a shuddering orgasm.
We talked and he actually lives around an hour from me and has a lover.  He started kissing my neck and told me that he loved my cock and would service it any time.  I asked him if he sucked a lot of cock and he said that he did suck some but not many as big as mine. I have had many blow jobs and he was right up there in his ability.  I hope that I run into him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment