Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Bitch In Heat

I went to the gym tonight.  It is a big one with hundreds of members.  I took a shower, got in the hot tub, swam 400 meters, back in the hot tub, but not the cruisy steam room and sauna.  I ended up in the open shower room with a guy that I know casually as we work out at the same time most nights.  We have also been to a party together and I have hooked him up with two very cute guys.  He and I have also hooked up once.  He is actually very cute with a good body, and a 5" straight dick of average thickness. He is attractive, but I am basically not interested in doing anything to him, I would just let him suck me.  He wants a little more interest from me, but the chemistry is just not there for me. He is a nice guy, and I like him. I have discovered that he is a very visually oriented guy.
I have found that if my dick is shriveled up from swimming in cold water for example, that he'll say hi but basically not pay me a lot of notice.  If my dick is in it's normal state, he'll be keeping an eye on it in the showers.  If I pump it up some he becomes a panting bitch in heat.  He becomes enamored with me, his personality becomes sparklely and he behaves like an 18 year old trying to get laid.  I have experimented with this a couple of times.  If he and I were alone in the showers, I would tug on my cock a bit while washing myself and he becomes a cock hound.  If I don't do that, we are just normal friends even though I have the same cock that with a brush of his hand could go to hard quickly. 
After the gym tonight, I had a very good hook up off of Manhunt.  The guy was service oriented with headless photos of his torso which was toned and hairy.  No cock photos, no head photos.  Our arrangement was that he would blow me.  I didn't need to see his face or cock.  He got here and I was very pleasantly surprised.  Nice body, nice face, nice guy (from out of state).  Once in my house, I grabbed him around the waist and took hold of his right wrist and guided his hand to my hardening cock.  He was feeling my wood and I grabbed him by the hips and ran my hand down the back of his jeans cupping his ass cheeks and pulled them apart some through his jeans and felt for the area of his hole, exerting my dominance.  I wanted him on his knees and to be my bitch. We went to the bed room and I put him on his knees and had him lean his back into my bed for support.  He had his pants down and I saw his cock.  It was a beauty, 7" with a nice head, straight shaft and nice balls.  It was of medium thickness, definitely not as thick as mine.  I let him suck my cock for a minute or so to get his oral lubrication in play, then I started to fuck his mouth, then his throat, then down his throat.  He was an awesome deep throater.  I pounded his throat until he was winded then I pulled my cock out and stuck my balls in his face.  He sucked my balls expertly as I beat my cock.  It was covered with the thick juice from down his throat.  The "spit" in that area is awesome for lube, it is rather the texture of good lube.  I'd jack some with my balls in his mouth, then alternate with fucking his throat.  The guy was loving it (I was too).  He told me that he wanted me to come on his face.  I didn't respond, as I planned to cum down his throat.  I've found that in the heat of getting sucked, that even the guys who "never" swallow can be made hot enough to take my pulsing load into their belly.  I told him I was cumming and to open his mouth. He did, and I think he was planning to just take the load in his mouth, but I slid my cock down his slick throat and fucked the load deep.  He swallowed every drop. This launching to ejaculation took maybe 1 minute, so he could have had me cum in his mouth or on his face if he wanted to (it wasn't total throat rape in other words).   He said he would suck me ever day if he lived in my town.  He said that what he loved about me was that I was totally masculine and that I was exactly what he looked for.  He comes to my city for work about 3 days a month.  I have myself a new occasional cocksucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment