Saturday, June 11, 2011

He said "I Love You"

I have a funky relationship with a guy named Marcus whom I have only known through hooking up with for the past 18 years!  Only one other man has sucked my dick on more occasions and that man would never let me cum in his mouth (WTF)!
I met Marcus when I was in my mid twenties.  He is a medium colored black man, around 6 feet tall.  Back then he was slim, and he was a flight attendant.  It was one of my first experiences with a black guy and I wasn't all that experienced at that point.  I was driving home from a business trip and it was very late, around 1 am when I stopped at a rest area approaching our city.  We checked each other out at the urinals and I suggested that we go outside and disappear into the woods rather than be caught having sex in the restroom.  We went outside and he didn't really want to go into the woods.  We found a storage building that was in an area that nobody would be visiting at that time of night and went behind it.  Marcus, played with my cock some and I stroked his large thick cock as well.  He sucked me, but I didn't suck him, even though he wanted me to.  He did a good job sucking and I came hard.  This was before the internet was common, and people usually met up at bars or at rest areas.  The rest areas in the South East were really rocking with gay sex.  At the rest area 10 minutes from my house, I could hook up basically any night of the week quickly.  Some nights the rest areas were like a gay bar.  The parking lot would be packed and there might be 5 guys in the bathroom, and 10 guys in the woods cruising.
After that first night with Marcus, I would run into him every month or so.  I avoided him as he wanted me to suck him some.  I just wanted it one way (me getting sucked).  Eventually, he would sometimes be my best choice that night and he started to suck me regularly.  He is an AWESOME cocksucker.  He has a large mouth and throat area and he can deep throat me with no gag reflex.  I always felt though that he was a bit obsessive with me and I tried to keep things casual.  At that point he would blow me 4 or 5 times a year.  Fast forward around ten years later and he was living really close to the gym that I go to most nights.  After working out, then the hot tub, then shower, I would drive to his house and he would blow me.  He would blow me several times a week.  For one stretch he even blew me 9 nights in a row!  I was a very happy "piece of meat".  He also started to rimm me  during this time.  I  resisted it at first, but I was always freshly showered, and clean and I started to enjoy it (a lot!).    Things went along great for a couple of years, but he started to think of me as somewhat of a boy friend.  I laid it all out on the table that I didn't want a boyfriend, and that it wasn't going to happen.  That our relationship had always been just sex 100% of the time.  He seemed good with that, but as things progressed, he would try to keep me in bed after I came to spend time with him.  We had a few more discussions and decided to cool it. A year or two went by and we started back again.  After several more months of really good blow jobs, he started to want more from me again.  I said no, just sex.  This became our cycle.  We would be "On" really hot and heavy for months, then he would get possessive and we would have to cool it.  The last 2 years we have been "Off".  We are now back on.  He has blown me 5 times in the last 3 months.  I think I misunderstood him somewhat though.  What we are doing now is that after he sucks and rimms me for 45 minutes and I cum, that he wants me hold him, rub his body while he jacks off and cums.  He seems very satisfied with this. I could have done this all along, but he never told me that.   Tonight though I told him that if we went back to our former pattern of him blowing me most nights that he would get tired of me.  He said that would never happen as was in love with me and always would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment