Saturday, July 2, 2011

Stuck at the Airport

I was stuck at the Charlotte NC for a 5 hour layover.  I knew that there were a couple of bookstores in nearby Gastonia so I rented a car and in 20 minutes I was in a well run, clean, newish establishment.  I have found that adult bookstores often show a lot of disregard and disrespect for their customers.  It is obvious that their only concern is getting the money.  I have been to many bookstores that don't even have soap in the bathrooms, and often there is only cold water in the tap.  This one was well air conditioned, the arcade was dimly lit (conducive to cruising)  and had 3 distinct booth "aisles", so that one could lose the trolls, and duck into a booth unobserved with the guy of your choice.  This bookstore was a little out of the way, and there were only 3 guys in it when I arrived. One grey haired nice looking guy sucked me very well.  I didn't want to cum too quickly, so I cut it off after 7 minutes and told him that I'd find him later if he were still there.  He asked if I were married (I get that question a lot), and I told him divorced.  This wasn't true, but I wanted him to maintain his fantasy that he was sucking a straight man.  When I exited the booth, I rounded the corner and saw a great looking black man, mid to late 30's.  He was 6', wore a wedding ring and had a football player build.  I went into a booth without a glory hole and left the door open.  He soon came in and locked the door and watched the movie without really acknowledging me.  He made no move for any contact so I opened his pants, and pulled out his cock.  It was a beauty, 7 1/2" long, nice and hard with an awesome head, and nice balls. I started to suck him, and after a couple of minutes, I shimmied his pants and underwear to around his ankles.  While sucking his gorgeous cock, he leaned over me and played with my ass cheeks.  I guess he was a top.  He had really strong legs and I strokes his calves and thighs as I sucked him.  He got close to cumming and said he had just got there and didn't want to get off yet.  He said he would find me later.  Touche! Karma got me on that one.  I then ran into my original cocker suck and I ducked into another private booth  and he followed me in and went back to work.  He told me that I had a huge cock and that he would suck it every day if he could.  This guy was obviously a business man and was well dressed.  He was wearing a wedding ring.  He could suck a mean dick and I gave a big load, pounding it down his throat.  He swallowed every drop.  This was around 2 weeks ago.  I found myself passing through this area this weekend and I visited  this bookstore again 2 days ago.  That time was even better.  Story to follow soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog. Thanks for posting. BTW, I'm married and an anal virgin living just south of Charlotte in Fort Mill. If you want to meet up the next time you are in town, let me know. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete