Saturday, July 2, 2011

Fucking Faggots

Fucking Faggots--meant as a slur. I'm not using the term as in fucking a faggot. Faggot is just a word, it doesn't have a lot of power to me.  I just use it when I'm frustrated, and pissed off.
For an example of this I am somewhat particular as to the man I am with when having sex.  Sometimes. LOL
I suck relatively few guys although I love dick.  If the guy is young and lean, I'll suck him even if he has a small or oddly shaped cock.  If he is 30's or older, I'll only suck him if it is a really outstanding cock.  I am just not attracted to him that way otherwise.  If I am horny and just wanting a blow job, I'll let most any guy suck me who's had a shower within the last 24 hours; I could even let that slide to 48 hours if I am sufficiently "backed up" with semen. Last week I had an early morning trip to the airport for a flight out of state.  I stopped at a rest area on my way.  It was around 6 a.m. A 40 year old black guy followed me in. He was 5'10" and weighed around 220.  He didn't do much for me, but he eyed my cock in the bathroom and I pumped it to hardness. He knelled and sucked it well.  I'm not much into sex inside a bathroom as getting busted there could be as easy for the cops as shooting fish in a barrel, so I left and went to the vending machines.  The guy followed me there, gave me the eye, walked past me and went to a deserted picnic table with a roof over it,  well away from the building.  There was also a little shelter there and it was pretty private.  I followed him down there and he started sucking me really well. I was leaning against the support for the roof  and got lost in the sensation.  After maybe 3 minutes, I opened my eyes, looked up and saw that some FAGGOT had followed us and was watching at a distance.  I know some people like an audience, but that is not me.  I hate cruising outdoors, finding some one and taking the action to a remote place and then having the FAGGOTS/Trolls follow.  Unless you really give them the slip, they almost always follow. I would think that if one takes the trick way the hell away to a remote spot that it should be pretty obvious that company is not desired. Hell, I didn't even know this guy was in the picture, he must have been watching from afar.  The audience made me realize that perhaps this was too out in the open.  I zipped up, excused myself and continued on to the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment