Friday, July 8, 2011

Greenville, South Carolina

On the way home, I stayed in Greenville, South Carolina.

I placed an ad on Craigslist and had over 40 responses.

I placed the ad late, at around 9 pm.

I checked into my hotel, at 11:00 pm.

While checking in, I received a text from a 23 year old , ex military guy with a 9" cock:

He texted me a cock shot and it was awesome.

He said that he wanted to come by as soon as possible. He was really in a hurry. After 2 or 3 emails, everything was set and he was coming to my hotel.

Fifteen minutes later, I was in my room a and fired up the laptop.  The guy of my dreams had e mailed me and was wanting to come by.  Really nice photos that showed a toned lean body and a handsome face.  Here is his e mail:
31 yo
150 
5'9"
Blond 
Blue
Athletic. 

What do u get into?

I really wanted to meet this guy, not the 9" military guy, but I had made a committment.  An hour went by and the Army Guy had not shown up.  I got back with the gorgeous guy who was absolutely my type, but he had disappeared.  It was 1:30 a.m by this time and of course it was too late to expect a guy to be up and waiting for a response on a hook up site.

I then went for my 2nd choice on Craigslist from Greenville.  He was a 29 year old black guy.  5'10", 145 lbs, and a bottom. We negotiated that I just wanted a bj.  He arrived and was really hot.  Very lean, dark skinned, with a really beautiful body and 6 pack.  He blew me expertly and then went for my hole.  WTF! What is it with bottom guys always going for my hole.  I do love to get rimmed, but this guy had no way to know this.  I am sure that I had not sent this guy any cues that I could possibly be a bottom. I was fairly certain that he was a total bottom, Total Bottom, and I was right.  I told him that I would almost for sure not fuck him, but I quickly put him on his back and got on top.

I put some lube on my cock and pushed into him missionary style. He had a silky smooth ass hole and I fuck him gently at first, then I fucked him strongly and took his ass. I had an explosive orgasm.  After the end of the fuck, he took a shower and we talked some.  I then realized that he was hard of hearing, maybe deaf.  He was a professional at presenting the appearance of normal hearing.  No worries though, it was not an issue to me in the least.  We parted ways. If he and I lived in the same city, I would be fucking him every day, or at least 2 or 3 times a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment