Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Lot Miles On The Odometer

I just got back from a 4 day trip by car.  Several hours into my trip I arrived at the same nice bookstore that I visited a couple of weeks before.  This time there were just 2 cars in the parking lot. One was obviously the clerks and I assumed one patron.  I paid my $10 fee and went into the dimly lit movie arcade.  This is a bookstore where you paid the entrance fee and the movies play continuously play and you can stay as long as you like.  My kind of bookstore as there is no need to feed the meter and break up any rhythm that you might have going on.  There was one guy in a locked booth that had a glory hole.  I went in and looked through the hole to check out what was on offer. It was a guy who was probably Italian, mid thirties, 5'9", and looked like a construction worker. Nice body.  He sucked me really well. I don't really like to cum through a Gloryhole. I want a little more interaction with the guys body and to get him in sync with me  and my thrusting cock. While he was sucking, I waited until my cock was really hard and at it's full glory.  I want to make sure that my "bait" (my cock) is at it's best so that I can ask the guy to come into a private booth with me and I can get the full package of his mouth and my access to touching his body, or caressing his face, hair, or body.  If he is into it I'll also skull fuck him or use my hands on his shoulders to aid in help in fucking his face, just what the guy is into and is good with.  If I get him hot enough, I can usually, totally fuck his mouth and throat over and leave him in orgasmic bliss that only a true top piece of meat can give a cock sucker (he might not even know that he is capable of doing this).  I've had guys turn me out like this as well, and love it.  Almost always, it is me making the guy my subservient sucker.  This Italian/American cocksucker look a bit "rode hard and put up wet". He definitely had many miles on his odometer.  In my mind he was probably a heavy drinker and maybe did pain pills.  His body and cock were gorgeous though. Just a really nice natural body with plenty of muscle, nice skin tone and a hairy chest and stomach. His cock was 7", very hard, darkish in color like many Italians, he was uncut but without a lot of skin, His cock was straight and really beautiful.  The head was a lighter pink color.  I would have loved to have sucked it, but my innerself told me that he might be a health risk.  I had him stand up facing me and I put my wet cock between his legs. He started mock fucking my cock with his thighs. He then added some more spit and positioned himself so that I was rubbing his hole with each thrust between his legs.  He turned around and showed me a gorgeous bubble butt.  He held his cheeks open and I was weighing my options.  If I fucked him, and it didn't feel good, or he was dirty inside, then I would have a dirty dick and would have to wash it before I found another guy to blow me.  On the other side of the coin, he might have an awesome ass. I decided to give his ass a shot.  I told him to get on his knees and get my cock really wet.  Then I had him stand up facing the wall.  I added some more spit, lined my cock up with his hole and he guided it in.  My cock was rock hard, but I met some resistance. He was tight.  I got about half way in and it felt OK. What I really wanted was some good lube to loosen things up.  I had great lube in my pocket, and planned to add it after a few minutes, but he started to breath heavy and shot off while blowing me.  I wasn't about to cum, so I excused myself.  I went to the bathroom to check things out "down there".  Everything looked clean and I washed myself off with soap and water in the sink.  I went back out to the video booths and was glad that I hadn't cum yet. This story is running a little long, and this episode is just getting started, so I'll continue it in the next post. 

1 comment:

  1. Will definitely post links to your down-n-dirty, cock-crazed blog...as well as to my homepage so I don't miss out on your H-H-HORNY adventures.

    If interested, here's mine...'RAW MASCULINITY'...
    http://rawmasculinity.blogspot.com/

    And more specific to the topic 'on-hand'...
    http://rawmasculinity.blogspot.com/2012/01/what-makes-my-dick-hard-updated-post.html


    Cheers mate...keep 'em cumin'...
    Sir

    ReplyDelete