Thursday, July 14, 2011

Construction Worker

Yesterday as I was walking to Marcus's apartment (see the post from June 11,  for the actual encounter), I walked toward Marcus's neighbor, a lean muscled black guy, around 38 years old, who is probably a recovered crack head.  He is always friendly and talkative.  One time he tried to sell me a radio, another time some CD's.  This time he said "Hi", and then "You must be a construction worker".  I said "no, I'm just about the opposite, but I do see your point".  I was freshly showered, but wearing worn jeans, a white T shirt, a ball cap from a home improvement store and older sneakers.  I have the build of a construction worker with big hands and nice arms. 
I do have nice clothes, but when I am running errands, or visiting a regular friend with benefits, I wear what is most comfortable. The guys who find me attractive are strongly drawn to me.  The ones who aren't pay me no attention.  I have a go-t and have a moderately hairy chest. When hooking up  I have even had gay men rub their faces in my chest hair, almost as if they were a cat rubbing on your leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment