Monday, May 30, 2011

Breach of Trust

One of my best friends is a blue collar guy from the hills of  Kentucky named Randy.  He is 31 years old, very attractive, but is a straight redneck.  He is definitely 100% straight.  He is not homophobic at all.  He tells me about the women he has sex with and I tell him about some of the head I get.  I have also told him about "Blindfold Boy" and "The Neighborhood Hole". He drinks a lot of beer and a year ago, he was not in a relationship so was fucking one or two different women a week that he met at a bar etc.  He would take photos of their boobs or pussies and text me the pics.  If I texted him while he was actively having sex, we would have texting conversations while he was fucking. One time, he was fucking a girl he was seeing and he left his phone on while he was fucking her and I could hear her moans and groans and sex talk.
Like I said we are very good friends.  I've known him for around 4 years, and we have hung out alot.  One year into our friendship I knew he hadn't had sex in a couple of days (I always ask him and he tells me), and we both got pretty happy drinking beer.  I put the move on him lightly (talking about getting head to get him aroused), then told him I'd love to watch him getting head from a girl.  He had told me previously that every girl he has ever been with more than one time has sucked him and he came in their mouths.  That told me that he must have a pretty good cock and I wanted to see it.  He didn't take the hint that I would blow him, and I have teased him several times that while he was taking photos of his dates pussies, that he ought to take some photos of his cock.
A couple of weeks ago, his girlfriend texted him a 20 second video of her masturbating and calling him by name. He also told me that he had sent her a pic of his cock.  I asked if he was soft or hard in the photo.  He said soft.
We were driving on a trip of a couple hours and I asked to see the pic of his new steady girlfriends breasts.  He handed me his phone and I complimented him on how nice they were (they are!). He was driving and every 10 minutes or so I would ask to see the pic again.  Since I had his phone in my hand, I pretended to be looking at her tits but I subtly looked as his other photos and found the cock pic.  SCORE!  It was a beautiful cock, it had to be 8", with a very nice head.  it was straight and of average thickness, the skin was white and the head redddish pink as he is a blonde with fairly light skin.  Later on in the trip, he actually showed me the pic on his own.  I told him it was a beautiful dick, but I wanted to see it in real life.  He laughed his ass off, but said no way. 
The next week, he had erased all of the photos on his phone.  But he said that he sent his girlfriend a new pic.  We were in Walmart and my phone had lost battery life.  I was talking on his phone and he went off to the auto section of this huge store and I went the other way.  I hurried behind an aisle and went through his new photos.  There were several new photos of his hard cock.  The lighting was not good, the pics were dark, but OK.  This time the pics were taken from a different perspective, perhaps she took the pics.  His cock looked different.  He had a full blond bush which ate up probably 2" of his cock, his cock looked fatter, and the head was the same nice head.  I quickly texted the photos to myself and then tried to delete the text so that he wouldn't know that I had.  I couldn't figure out how to delete the text and I didn't want to get caught so we'll see how that plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment