Monday, November 30, 2015

Gourmet Chinese

There is a Beautiful Asian guy in my gym.  He's 34 probably, 5'6", very fit, clear skin, very handsome, confident.  I've seen him for the past couple years.  He has never looked at me, or given me an opening to talk with him. I've actually never seen him look at another guy or do anything to indicate he was gay.  He swims and works out , and I usually see him in the shower and sauna areas and he proudly walks around naked with his fantastic body and rather small penis.  Dressed in street clothes, he is very neat and is the picture of a fit, handsome healthy metrosexual straight man.
I always assumed I would never feel his beautiful body or kiss his very handsome face.

Last week, he was dressing into his street clothes a few lockers away from mine.  He had his back to me and probably didn't even know I was behind him a few feet away.  I watched him put on his very neatly, well fitting clothes, while sitting on a stool.  I was thinking "Dude, turn around, your are a 2 feet away and at eye level to my cock", please turn this way. lol .  Didn't happen, what did happen was even better.  A "couple" walked in.  The one guy was traffic stopping. 35,  6", beefy, confident, muscular, hairy, a gorgeous mountain of "straight man", without any trace of gay.  With him though was a very handsome, shorter, latino man.  They were obviously a couple.  Mr. Asia looked up at the "God", and never took his eyes off of him as he undressed and went to the showers.  It was then that I knew my Asian friend was a closet case.

I had been talking with an Asian guy on Grindr for weeks.  We had really hit it off.  Let's call him Hal. We talked many times a day.  He lives 30 minutes from me.  A beautiful guy, around 28 in the pics with a fantastic body.  His face pics showed a very handsome face.  He also had muscular legs with some detail of muscle that I don't ever remember seeing in an Asian.  This guy is Chinese, white collar job, unattached, and obviously we were very compatible.  He kept wanting to meet, but I had houseguest for around 3 weeks straight.  I could have met him, but I really liked him and I secretly was afraid that he would think I was too old for him if we met.  I was fearful he would reject me when we finally met.  Normally, I don't give a fuck if that happens, (it's only ever happened 1 time)  but I really liked this guy.

The night the 34 year old Asian was staring at the hunk in the locker room, like I said I knew then that he was gay.  It occurred to me that he might actually be my  28 year old guy from Grindr (he didn't have an age listed on Grindr). My heart sunk as in the last couple of years he has never acknowledged my existence or even looked at me.  The "Hunk" and I are not in the same league looks wise.  I thought that I hadn't a chance with the Gorgeous Asian.

That night on Grindr, when we chatted, Hal talked about going to the gym that night.  We both knew that we went to the same gym.  I told him that a guy was there that resembled him.  That this guy had the same beautiful,  muscular legs. I told him I watched him from a distance, and that he was wearing expensive "flip flops" and after he dressed he wore leather loafers.  Hal then texted me a photo of the exact leather loafers!  It was him after all. I told him about him staring at the hunk and he laughed and he knew he was "busted".  Hal really wanted to meet now.  He hadn't a clue as to who I was.
I was really torn about it.  One the one hand he was gay, and the one guy who turned him on enough to "break his cover as a straight man" was unbelievably gorgeous. I felt that he would reject me when we met, or I thought it was a possibility anyway. 

After that, Hal would tell me when he was going to the gym, and I would avoid those times as I just didn't want our "relationship" to possibily end if he wasn't into me.  One time I did see him at a distance, and I stayed away from him so that we wouldn't have to actually meet. I'm usually very confident in general and if someone likes me fine, if they don't I don't care at all .  If I really like the guy though, I'm like a school boy afraid to talk to the "cheerleader", even though I had 3 different cheerlead girlfriends in High School.

I sent Hal a face pic finally and he said I was very handsome.  It was time to meet in person yesterday.  Yesterday, he pulled his car into my driveway,  and he was really beaming, like super happy and pleased in my looks. I opened his car door and leaned in , hugged him, and kissed his neck then gave him a kiss. 
More to come...

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I have felt that way about several guys at my gym as well. Unlike you, I doubt I'll ever get anywhere with any of them, but the fantasy makes the time go by more quickly.

    ReplyDelete