Saturday, November 21, 2015

I Really Like Mexican Food

I really like Mexican Food.     But...........

I haven't had the best sex with Mexicans.  The first Mexican I hooked up years ago was a passionate 25 year old who was incredible in bed and kissed like a champ.  He was a construction worker, barely spoke English but was an expert with the human body.

Since then, basically most of the times I've hooked up with Mexicans,  it wasn't been the best.  The bottoms tend to act like tops and try to control the fuck.  Beat my cock with their hands and not do it that well.  Or they insist that I  lie on my back and they sit on top and fuck my cock like a pogo stick and quickly get off.  They have almost always cum quickly and left me hanging.

Tonight was another example of this.  A Mexican Twink hit me up on Grindr several days ago.  We exchanged photos.  He was very cute, short with a beautifully toned body, 4" uncut dick (the small dick was not an issue for me in any way), handsome face and an extravagant hair cut, but a modern style, not "Queeny". 

I put him off several days in a row and then tonight I couldn't put him off any more.  After my most excellent encounter with the Chinese Jock yesterday, I forgot that hook ups don't always go that well.

The kid arrived on time and I met him at his car.  He smiled broadly, we shook hands and went inside.  He seemed rather hesitant and I was thinking that maybe he didn't like how I looked.  He had previously gushed about the several recent photos I had sent but something seemed off.

We got into the bedroom and he seemed to be in a hurry.  I slowed him down and drew him to me, caressing his body, I kissed his neck and he had his head turned away. 

While we were taking our cloths off, he asked if using a condom was OK.  I said sure.  We then laid down in bed and I caressed him and kissed his neck and body.  He said I want you to fuck me.  I said I will but I think you need some foreplay.  He said he didn't have much time as his parents were expecting him home.  He had 20 to 30 minutes maximum for the encounter.  I asked him how many times he had been fucked.  He said he had never really been with a guy before, that he had a mutual jack session with his cousin when they were young.  He had never Kissed, fucked or sucked on a guy.
SHIT!  Here we go again. I liked the kid, but realized that it probably wasn't going to end well.

While I was kissing his neck, ears, and chest, I got near his mouth and tried to kiss his beautiful face.
He said "I don't kiss".  I just assumed he wasn't into me, wanted to get fucked quickly and leave.
I told him I would fuck him, but I had to get him ready.  I got some lube and took my time playing with his hole with a lubed finger.  I eventually finger fucked him spending time on his prostate.  He was totally loving it moaning and in ecstasy.  He said "Please fuck me" and he opened a rubber package.  He examined the lube I had to make sure it was condom safe which it was.  He handed me the rubber and he looked at my hardon in awe as I took the rubber out.  I said that I thought it might not work. It was a red condom and much too small.  I am used to using extra large condoms and I had forgot how small the regular ones were.  The rolled up condom was at most 1/2 the size in width of my dick head. I stretched in and rolled it on as best I could.  Like with most virgins, it is hard to get inside the first time. With a condom, I eventually lose my erection if I don't get it inside the ass within a few minutes.  We did this a couple of times and then he became obsessed with staring at my dick and trying to roughly jack it off.  All during the hook up he said that he thought I was super hot, handsome, he loved my cock, it was so thick, he was really enjoying himself and wanted to come back and get fucked next time.  We eventually wrapped it up with neither of us getting off.  I liked him very much and if he just would kiss, or suck my cock well, I would have been happy.  I think he is just too much work for the reward of finally fucking him, after 3 or 4 nights of frustration.  I think I'm going to "kick him to the curb" nicely.  My encounter with the Chinese Hunk the night before was about 100 times better.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you post again. I'm still reading your post from the beginning, so I guess I'm sorta burning the candle from both ends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jack. I decided to give Latinos another chance last night
    With a twink bodied Latino. He cancelled 7 minutes before bis arrival time.

    ReplyDelete