Saturday, November 21, 2015

Chinese Delivery

I haven't posted in around 3 years!  I think I might have the "fire now to continue the blog".
I've had many awesome, nice, mediocre and a very few bad hook ups since then.  I'll start with last night and occasionally recall a past really good hookup.

Until last night, I've only ever hooked up with I guy that I knew was Chinese as opposed to"Asian".
Something is up with the Chinese though as within the last 6 weeks I have had a straight half Chinese houseguest, then a straight Chinese houseguest, and lately I've been texting several times daily with a gay, full blood  Chinese guy who is a really beautiful and beautifully fit. We haven't hooked up yet, but it is just a matter of time and will happen within the next few days.

Last night I hooked up with a HUNK of a Chinese guy.  We chatted on Grindr and his stats were 25, 6' 1" 190 lbs.  His very nice torso pic on his ad made him appear to be Caucasian.  He showed up right on time at my place at 10 pm.  He had asked me on Grindr if I thought I could throw him around the room and I answered yes!  That gave me an idea as to how I could best give him what he wanted and make him a regular.  We met at his car and I swear, the guy just beamed as if he was VERY pleased with my appearance.  I brought him to the bed room and we undressed.  I guided him to my bed and I got on top of him and put my knee between his closed legs to get him to open them up.  He resisted and flexed his strong legs. I persisted and eventually got him to open up and with in a few minutes my legs were inside his legs  and I started to stroke his body, kiss his neck and ears, and caress and suck and kiss his nipples.  His nipples were the key to getting my way and I spread his legs all the way open with my knees.  I then started to kiss him on the mouth deeply and I knew I could get whatever I wanted from him. 

I dismounted and had us facing each other on our sides.  I kissed and caressed him, them hooked my left arm under his right leg and hoised his bent leg up to his head, exposing his hole.  I wet a finger and lightly tapped the entrance and also rubbed his hole outside with my finger without sticking it inside.  Whenever I tweaked his nipples he would get really excited.  I then mounted his body kissing him and then did my signature move of gently taking a hunk of his neck muscle and skin into my mouth and between my teeth and I slowly released the flesh by letting it pass through my  teeth.
Believe me this feels awesome, and since it was first done to me, I always try to do this.  If done right, it doesn't leave any marks unlike sucking on the neck.  I have only ever had one guy do this to me and I am really glad that I learned the technique.

I played with his body for well over an hour like this, kissing him and being in charge. I asked him what he wanted to do next and he said "Whatever you want to do".  I told him that he would have to tell me what he wanted.  He resisted.  I told  him that I thought that he wanted me to fuck him.  He agreed.  I asked again "What is it you want to happen next".  He resisted but eventually he said that he wanted to feel my dick in his ass.  I lubed up my cock and his hole and played with his hole with a lubed finger, and started to gently finger fuck his hole.  I eventually got in deep enough to play with his prostate and he was in ecstasy.  I mounted him and raised his hips up, putting his calves on my shoulders,  and put my cock head at his hole.  I had him center it and started to push in.  I was able to get all the way in after around 2 minutes and he asked me to start slowly.  I fucked slowly and not too deeply until he could handle it and then started to fuck him fast and hard.  He fucking loved it and I made him tell me to fuck him hard. 

I fucked him missionary style hard and fast.  He was very athletic and limber and I rotated his as up and kiss him while I ravaged his ass. He told me that he wanted me to pull out and shoot on his chest.  I said that I wouldn't do that.  He said that he wanted to see me shoot.  I told him that I did that it would be OK, I would do it, but that I would never invite him back.  He seemed hurt and incredulous and I kept that charade up for maybe two minutes while fucking him and kissing him.  Then I told him that I was just fucking with him and of course I wasn't that big of an asshole.  I had fucked him for awhile and his ass started to feel pretty juicy.  I had either precummed into him a lot or sometimes when I hold off too long, I don't feel the orgasm really and the cum just leaks out.  One or both of those scenarios happened.  As I slammed him, I told him I wanted to cum in his ass and I asked if I could. He said he wanted me to cum on his chest.  I told him I was getting really close and got him into total bitch mode.  I told him I was close and wanted to breed him.  He said "Fuck me, fuck me harder, cum in my ass".  I gave a few more hard thrusts , then pulled out and came all over his chest and stomach, honoring his original request (I think). 

He hadn't cum yet and scooped up some of the cum and tasted it, while jacking.  I got up to his head and he sucked my balls while he jerked furiously then came a big load.

He was totally spent, and I lightly caressed his body for around 5 minutes until I told him I had to get up early and suggest that he take a shower before leaving.  From start to finish, we spent 2 hours and 20 minutes actively in the encounter.  He told me that we can both do it any time I want that he is available.  His is in grad school, and probably is a med student.  I didn't push on that but I'm sure he will tell me next time or the time after.

No comments:

Post a Comment