Thursday, November 22, 2012

A Pussy Whipped mother fucker.

Me!

 All I could think about the next day was Chad.  I searched the internet and everything he told me checked out. This gorgeous, loving , well mannered, warm, caring, vulnerable and Charming man lives a life of business, financial and personal successes.  His life reminded me of Forest Gump as he had been everywhere and met everyone.

We had agreed to meet again that night at 10 pm. He didn't contact me by text, phone or email.
Finally at around 11, he called and said he laid down for a nap at around 8 pm, and overslept.  i didn't quite buy the excuse, but didn't care.  I just wanted him on whatever terms or conditions that came along with him. He came over and we had another fantastic night of sex and intimate conservation. Chad told me he was unavailable the next night as he had to fly to New York City in the morning for business.  i
The next day I drove home as a pussy whipped, sometimes euphoric, sometimes dejected mother fucker.

My mental anguish had begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment