Thursday, November 26, 2015

Stood Up. A Regular and And a Big Score

Tuesday before Thanksgiving I was chatting on Grindr with a cute bodied Twink.  Latino and 25 years.  Nice smooth body, small nipples and a 5" "Downward Cascade" Cock.  (Check out the movie A FOUR LETTER WORD). He told me he was a bottom and we set a time for a hook up.  Around the agree upon time for us to meet he told me he was actually a virgin. But he definitely wanted to get fucked.  FUCK! (not in a good way I said to myself).  A Mexican, and a virgin. His body really appealed to me so I said Great! See you in an hour.  Seven minutes before the hook up, I texted him and asked if he had left home yet.  He asked to reschedule as he has some stuff to finish up at home.  Stood up.  Fucking Flake!  I was hoping to have a fantastic hook up with him and get over my losing streak with Mexicans. 
At this point it was 10 pm, and it was too late to find another guy, and by the time he came over, we fooled around and were done it would be midnight.  I was pissed off and went to bed.

The day before Thanksgiving, I went to the Gym and thought about my #1 Fan.
He works in a two man retail specialty store nearby.  I don't know how they stay in business as there are rarely any customers.  If we time things well, I can stop by after the Boss has gone home for an expert suck and swallow by a real expert.  This guy sucks me, licks me, sucks my balls, rimms, my ass and is hungry for my cock and cum.  He's blown me for years and in the last 5 years it has averaged once a week.

#1 Fan's Boss was off for Thanksgiving week and I went over for some relief.  I leaned against a wall and he kneeled and got between my legs.  He unbuckled me, pulled down my pants and went to work.  I was in heaven.  My pants were around my ankles and he took one of my shoes off, and fished my foot out of my pants so that he could spread my legs. He maneuvered to get under my ass somehow and he had me writhing in ecstasy.  After I had enough pleasure for 4 average men, I disengaged, pushed him with his back to the wall, I grabbed his head and fucked it hard, and without regard to his comfort.  Exactly what he wanted.  I exploded down his throat.  I have been taking a lot of vitamins and I asked him how it tasted.  He said he had no idea as he rarely tastes my cum as I almost always cum slamming it down his throat, with my dick head past his esophagus.  I'm not an expert in anatomy but I'm thinking that is what I am feeling.

Today, Thanksgiving, I've been horny.  A black guy who blows me every week or so was hitting me up to come over.  If I went there and back the hook would take around 2 hours and after Thanksgiving dinner, I wasn't up for that. The only strong interest I had on Grindr was from  a rather unattractive, 30 ish guy. 6 foot tall, white, strong bear kind of build with a bit of belly, noting bad, he wasn't fat.  He absolutely wasn't my type, but I found that if I'm just getting blown, I prefer a guy not my type who can really suck over a more attractive guy with less experience. I hit him up and we picked a time that worked for us both.  He came over I had him sit on the floor next to the bed.  He took out my half hard cock, and I immediately knew I had a winner on my hands. 

This guy was truly an expert.  He lovingly sucked and milked my cock while it was down his throat, swirling his tongue on the underside and doing some sort of crazy milking thing with his throat muscles.  I also fucked his throat and he was loving that.  After I slammed his throat for around 5 minutes, he took a little break, sucking my balls.   He started inching his tongue near my hole.  I was freshly showered and I adjusted a little and he was kissing, sucking and licking my ass.  I drifted through waves of pleasure then pushed his head back into the side of the mattress, took his head in both of my hands pushing it very firmly into the side of the mattress and I fucked furiously and came well down his throat.  He loved it and thanked me profusely.  I also LOVED IT but played it rather cool.  He said to let me know when I needed it again and just give him a call.  I really like to have a string of cocksuckers that I can call if I can't find anyone that is really attractive to me.  Those guys that I REALLY like, are generally 26 or under twinks, I end up kissing, caressing, sucking a little, and fucking hard.  I'm very happy though with a clean but unattractive guy who knows their way around a dick and don't care if I ever touch or see their cock.   With these guys, I'm a selfish top. I'm cool with that title.  It's what these eaters are after anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment