Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Softer Side Of Me

When hooking up, I mostly (90% of the time), get blown.  Most random guys think that I am "Gay Trade;" a straight guy who hooks up with a guy to get a nut, but is not into guys at all. A straight prisoner who gets blown would be an example, as would any man who is not in the company of women for extended periods of time, who lets a guy service him (or who fucks him) to get his rocks off.

A type of guy who can turn me out into a romantic fucking idiot is a young, twinky guy. If he is 18-24, and trim or even painfully skinny, I have a complete personality change.  I want to kiss them, and make love to them. With a real cute one, who is willing and available, I would give up all others easily.

The Fourth guy that I hooked up with in Cleveland is an example of this.

He answered my Craigslist Ad:

Muscular, Masculine, 42, white Top with a 7 ½” hard, thick cock.
Looking to get serviced in my hotel room. Twinks and younger A+, but not required. Looking for a BJ. 


We exchanged photos and he was gorgeous.  20 years old,  5' 10", 170, short brown hair, blue eyes, very good skin and a trim, muscular body.  He also sent photos of a gorgeous ass.
He was not available on Friday night as he was going out dancing with friends (and I was tied up later), but he wanted to meet at 10 a.m. the next day. He said that he had only been with 4 guys and had been fucked by two of them.

He showed up at my hotel room right on time and I on the inside I said "Score"! He looked like a really handsome straight jock whom you might see at the mall.
He entered the room and I started to feel his body. This was a really willing young man.
I put his hand on my jeans on my cock and he felt it up. I caressed his body and he looked in my eyes.
I leaned forward and kissed him and I was a goner!  Kissing is probably my favorite thing, and he was an excellent kisser.  Even if he were a bad kisser, it would have been great. I guided him to my cock and he sucked it pretty well. I didn't care at all about the oral. I just wanted to kiss him and then get in his ass.

Anything I wanted, he complied immediately. He would kiss me whenever I wanted, for as long as I wanted.  He would suck me in any way that I wanted.  We both got naked and we made out (kissing) for around 20 minutes.  Since he was young, I knew that the sex was probably a goal for him, so I  switched gears from love making foreplay, to the real deal.  I focused my eyes on his cock for the first time and it was a very pretty 6" cock that bent up a little. Nice cock. I stayed away from his cock as I didn't want him to shoot too soon.  He was obviously freshly showered, and I lifted his legs and spread his ass cheeks. He had a beautiful, tight rosebud and he didn't object at all to me exposing it.
I rimmed him kissing his hole, tonguing the rim and poking my hard tongue inside. I also lightly chewed on his ass hole and basically made love to it.  I put as much spit as possible into him, hoping that he would let me fuck him and that he could handle a thick cock.  I put my hands on the outside of his ring and was able to open it up a little and I spit into it several times.  He was probably the 5th guy whom I had rimmed in my lifetime.  He loved the rimming, but I knew I had to move things along.

I applied lube to his cock and mine too. I put some on the outside, and inside of his ass.  Condoms were never mentioned and I got into position, with me on top and entered slowly. He stopped me a couple of times to get adjusted to my size.  His hole was a warm, slippery, velvety tunnel. I was in heaven and since I have rarely topped until recently, I regretted all that I had been missing for many years. Now, I barely remember fucking him as I was in an euphoric bliss. I do remember deep kissing him while we made love.
He was getting into it and came while I fucked him with even, controlled movements.  I wanted to make sure that it was great for him.  I pulled out and shot on his belly.  


We laid in bed, kissing for around 10 minutes. I lightly fingered his ass and my half hard sprang to rock hardness. I got back on top of him and pounded him this time, missionary as before so that I could kiss him.  I had my arms under his armpits and my hands over his back and grasped his shoulders. I pulled him onto my cock with each upward thrust of my pelvis.  We both spooged quickly.  We kissed passionately for several more minutes. I wanted him to stay,  but I had a flight to catch. 


He was a guy whom I could really fall for.  I had his number and e mail (and Manhunt and Adam4Adam handles), so next time I'm in Cleveland, we are going to meet up.
I asked him if he would fly to me if I bought the ticket and he said that he would love to.
I would love this, but it is complicated.................................



1 comment:

  1. Hot.

    *I'D* fly to you. Do you ever come to Toronto, Canada???

    Tyler

    ReplyDelete