Thursday, September 23, 2010

Don't Cum Inside Me

The next guy to come to my hotel room had responded to my ad on Craigs List. Around an hour after the Tennesse Redneck left, he was knocking at my door. 
Again, I was pleasantly surprised. He was 21, around 5'9", blond hair, just a little extra weight but not bad. He was wearing glasses and was well dressed. He was obviously an educated college kid which I later found out to be true.

I opened the door and he had a big smile on his face. He came in and I lightly grabbed him by the hipbones, positioned him in front of me and I started to stroke his body, leading each movement in our "dance", and establishing that I was in control. My cock quickly sprang to life and I put his hand on it.  I moved his body a little every few seconds reinforcing that I was the lead, and started to massage his shoulders while he was rubbing my cock.

I applied a little downward pressure on his shoulder and he sunk to his knees and unbuckled and unzipped me.

He started to suck and did a pretty good job, much better than the Tennessee Redneck.  We both got naked and I layed him down on his back on the bed.  I fed him my cock with his head on the pillow.
Then I stepped off the bed and guided him on his back to where his head hung over the side.
I let him suck me shallowly, then fed him as much as he could take, around 3/4's of my hard, thick 7 1/2" cock. I wanted to pound his throat like this, but he just couldn't handle it.

Without speaking I guided his head onto the pillow and crawled on top of him. I put my super hard cock between his legs and dry humped him like I was dicking a woman.  I humped him with long strokes and made sure my cock rubbed against his hole with each pass. I consciously flexed my abs with each stroke so he could feel each contraction.

I reached over to the nightstand and got my bottle of Pure Platinum Lube.  I put some on his hands and he started to stroke his very hard 6" cock. I lubed my cock and moved between his legs, in my favorite position--Missionary.  He pulled his legs up and I raised them higher, putting them on my shoulders.
He had a lot more experience than the last guy and he had no apprehension about getting fucked.
Neither of us mentioned condoms and I put my cockhead right at the opening. I started to slowly push and he took my hard thick inches in one long stroke.  He had no problem with it at all. My favorite type of bottom! Fucking a virgin or inexperienced "versatile" guy can be a lot of work, with not a ton of reward. This guy took cock up his ass like a champ and I quickly ramped up my strokes to where I was hammering his ass.
With both hands I also grabbed the juncture of where his neck met his shoulders. I used the force of my hands to strongly push him down onto my stiff cock at the same time as thrusting into him.

It felt fantastic and I started to breath more heavily. I was close. He told me to pull out.  He said he didn't want cum in his ass, and he wanted to see me cum on him.  I asked him to let me just stay inside him and I wouldn't move, and I'd cum on him while he shot off. He beat his dick furiously and I just stayed as still as I could so that I wouldn't blow it in his ass. After he spunked, I pulled out and beat my cock and had a strong orgasm. I didn't actually squirt out any spooge though.  This had never happened to me before. I acted like I had the cum in my hand and got him a towel.  I usually have lots of cum and shoot strongly, and I didn't want him to think  that I couldn't ejaculate. Weird since I knew that I would never see him again.
He cleaned up and we had a nice little chat, before he left.

He was an aspiring opera singer and was leaving in the morning to go to school in NYC with a female (faghag) roommate. After he left, I keep seacrhing my brain for a reason that I didn't shoot some spooge on him. Then it hit me, I probably was a little too close to the edge and shot an entire load of cum in his ass without either of us knowing it. Not something I had planned. I felt a bit guilty about it, but strangely satisfied.  I went back to working on the computer, and awaited a 37 year old married man with no pic, but very good stats.  To be continued.........

No comments:

Post a Comment