Thursday, September 30, 2010

Another Handsome Young Latino

Last year when attending this same Work Event in Texas I spotted a gorgeous young Mexican guy.
He is a friendly, smiling guy with near zero comprehension of the English language. He was helping with one of the booths but didn't really deal with the public.  I'd nod to him and talk to him in my limited high school Spanish 3 education (that I hadn't used in years). I did learn that he was 19 and his name was Joaquin. He is around 5'10", medium color, really good skin with a a small strip of black hair on the cleft of his chin. He is a real sweetheart, but I knew I would probably never get together with him.  We were never in a private situation, and I didn't want to get too familiar with the help and bring attention onto myself.

I forgot about him, but saw him again this year at the same annual event.  Two nights ago, he saw me with a drink in my hand and pantomimed to me to ask what it was. I told him alcohol and he understood.  When I have tried to talk to him previously in very basic English, he would not understand me at all.

I had only had a little to drink and I told him that I was driving to a convenience store to get something. He implied that he wanted to ride along, and I told him I would buy him a drink and something to eat if he would like.  He was happy to go and I used my Spanish on him.  I told him that he was very handsome (in Spanish), and he smiled and seemed pleased.  I asked him if he knew how handsome he was, and he said yes in English and we both laughed. I asked him how many different women he had fucked and he said 9.  I asked him if he had a wife or girlfriend and he said that in the United States, no.  I motioned with my hand in the international hand signal of jerking off and we both laughed.  He told me that he would fuck Mexican whores about once a month. He said fucking was around $50, and a blow job was $25.  I asked him if he liked the blow job and he said very much. When asked though he said that he liked pussy best.

I told him that in high school and college that I had fucked lots of girls and loved it. I then mentioned that I actually liked men better. At this point, I don't think he was that surprised. I told him that I liked dick.  He laughed and he was cool with it. I had the feeling that he was getting horny and would actually like a bj.

I wanted to take him to my hotel and kiss him, and massage his beautiful trim, muscular working man body. I thought that I could probably blow him when the time is right.  We got back to the Event and I told him that he was a very hot guy. He seemed pleased. I asked him if a man had ever sucked his dick and he said no.

I had to get back to the Event and we parted company. I didn't see him again that trip.

This year, I am back at the same Event which is going on right now.  He is now 20 years old and a little more muscled.  He is just a really handsome guy with a beautiful body.  I have teased him all through the day, telling him how handsome he is.  Whenever anyone is not close by, I touch his arm or rub his muscular back.  He doesn't flinch or act unfavorably at all. Every time I run into him, he seems very happy to see me.  He even grabbed my arm and slightly rubbed my back when we were temporarily alone. I know that if I have the opportunity, that I could have an intimate experience with him, kissing him all over and at the least, he would let me suck his dick. Tomorrow night is my last chance to get with him.  He works for someone that I work with occasionally and it would be awkward if I was caught having sex with an obvious illegal alien that was illiterate.

There is a real out of the way large bathroom with several rooms. It is basically never used.
Tomorrow I plan to tell him to meet me there. Hopefully he will and I'll tell you about it tomorrow.Right now, I'm going to go to bed and beat off thinking about kissing him, sucking his hopefully beautiful cock and fucking him.  Tomorrow it will be "Now Or Never", and I'm going to give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment