Thursday, September 23, 2010

First Post


I’m on a flight to Phoenix for a two week work related trip. I’ve decided that tonight is the night I start my blog. I’ve had some outrageously good luck at getting head or ass, and I don't have anyone to tell it to.
I’ll start with my trip last week to Cleveland, Ohio.
When going to a new destination, I like to put up an ad on Craigslist and see what the area has to offer. I am rarely disappointed. Here is the ad I put on CL:

Muscular, Masculine, 42, white Top with a 7 ½” hard, thick cock.
Looking to get serviced in my hotel room. Twinks and younger A+, but not required. Looking for a BJ.

OK, I lied a little on my age, but I have found that it has NEVER been a problem. I really like young guys, and I don’t want to scare any away due to a too large age gap.
I started to put the ad on at around 10 pm and by the time I checked my e mail the next day, I had 17 responses. I also responded to 2 guy’s ads who were the type and age I like best; young and lean.
I was working on the computer in my hotel room that day and just scheduled
guys to arrive every couple of hours. In between each hook up, I was able to get some work done.

The first guy I hooked up with had the first ad that I responded to:

Tennessee Redneck, looking to mess around. Love guys with bubble butts.
5’10” 155 lbs. 26 years old. No black guys. Don’t have any pics. Don’t ask.

I emailed some pics. He liked what he saw and we set up the hook up. He was looking at his e mail on his phone while at his grandmothers mowing her yard, an hour away. He said it would be around an hour and a half until he could arrive. Fine with me as I had a lot of work to do.
While we were both working, we would text back and forth. I found out that he did construction with his dad and he didn’t have a lot of experience with guys. He said that he hadn’t had sex with a guy in around a year and he wanted to suck a dick. I gave him my Hotel name and room number.

He texted me when he got to the hotel, and I had  butterfies in my stomach in anticipation of the meeting. I liked him very much on the phone and having not seen a photo of him, I was very pleasantly surprised.
He had dark tousled hair, a lean hard, muscular body and his above average face had the look of a blue collar young man who had spent plenty of time working outside. He was wearing a well worn tee shirt, ball cap and tan work pants. On the inside I said “Score”, but I kept it cool.

I started out by putting my hands on his hips, and moving his body a step or two, getting him into synch with me and my body; with body language establishing that I was the Top. I then ran my right hand from his belt up to his hard chest, and my left hand up the groove I felt in the middle of his back. With my right hand I took his hand and put it on my hard cock. We started taking our clothes off, getting naked in a split ass second. He had moderate chest hair, and a “treasure” trail which led to his untrimmed, but not out of hand “bush”.

I guided him gently like a smooth dance move, positioning him with his the back of his legs at the side of the bed. He easily gave up the control and I took over.
Facing him, I had my left hand on his shoulder and my right hand caressed his ass. His left hand was lightly jacking my hard rod. This was a move that I often use to get a guy to suck my dick. He was obviously inexperienced and didn’t take the hint. I then gently pushed him onto the bed. I hovered over his head on my knees and I positioned my cock at his mouth and he started sucking.
He gave it his best shot, but man did he suck at sucking! It was definitely not doing anything for me.
He actually had an above average dick, probably 6 ½”, moderately thick and a pretty piece of meat. I went down on his cock and sucked it for about 10 minutes and while he was very hard, I could tell he was not progressing to shooting his wad. He was clean and had obviously showered before mowing the lawn, but he was a little sweaty from the work. I wet a couple of fingers and started gently rubbing his hole. He liked this and I knew that I could probably get my cock in him. I got some lube and told him I wanted to beat off. He started jacking his own cock as I lubed mine up and I started getting as much lube as possible into his hole. I then got on top, in missionary position and toyed with his hole with the head of my dick. I started to rock my body, getting my dick into position to enter his chute.

I gave him around 30 moderate taps with my hard cock, just at the entrance to his hole. The next push was a little harder and I entered getting just the head in. I could tell he had little experience so instead of pumping into him, I just rocked my body, getting my cock in a little farther with each movement. I got around half way in his ass and then started to pump his hole moderately. It really didn’t feel that great, maybe due to not enough lube, or him being tense. I picked up the pace a little and he jacked faster and blew a very big load on his chest and stomach. He was cute, but actually a lousy lay so I brought him a wet wash cloth and sent him on his way. And…….I had a 21 year old bottom due to arrive in an hour…… To be continued….


No comments:

Post a Comment