Saturday, September 25, 2010

Are You Straight?

I hear two things quite often after hooking up with a new guy.  This usually occurs after I have gotten off and the guy is pulling himself back together. The other guy might have gotten off or not.  I try to, and usually get my cock way down the guys throat.  I'm not an asshole about it (yeah really!).  I give the guy what he is wanting. I can be whatever the guy needs me to be to make it awesome for him. Often it is with me channeling a straight guy in prison who hasn't had any real live pussy in the past 20 years!
I usually hear one of two  comments. Sometimes one, some times both.
The first comment is usually :
Are you straight?
Most of these submissive cocksucker's holy grail is to suck off or get fucked by a straight man.
I usually don't kill their fantasy that they had just pleased a straight man.

No comments:

Post a Comment