Monday, August 27, 2012

Am I Psychic?

Around 10 years ago in late July I had an additional built onto my house.  I hired a builder who had done some work for me before. He was in his 60's, but one of his crew was a beautiful, stunning 14 year old boy. He was around 5'10" with a beautiful lean muscled body, with the beginning of a treasure trail. He had a thick head of gorgeous blond hair.  He was darkly tanned with a really handsome face. I said it before, but I'll repeat it again.....STUNNING.  He was the grandson of the builder.  Of course he was too young to hook up with, or even to flirt with, so I kept things professional.  I did talk with him several times and he was a charming young man, and was very down to earth.  I really liked him. I'd make sure to watch him working in the hot sun through out the day. I was just admiring his beauty, like looking at art or THE STATUE OF DAVID.   I made myself a vow that someday, I would have sex with this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment